[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

toasterferret

Explorer
Hearing all the commotion from downstairs, a slender dark haired man makes his way down the stairs, before seating himself in the corner.

Darius orders up a glass of firewine and settles down, taking in the atmosphere of the room.

[sblock=OOC] OK, I'll start getting an adventure ready for future use. I have two characters in the tavern right now, just to update the census. Anna, a level 4 sorceress, and Darius, a level 2 summoner. [/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Elliman watches quietly, as he is not overly proficient in the healing arts, even if he can pull off some of that kind of magic if needed.

[sblock=ooc]There is also a 2nd level wizard around if he's really needed, but I don't think he will be, and I'm not really all that concerned about getting him playtime.[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
Zhen Yu, Human Oracle (1)

Zhen Yu smiled politely and lowered her hand. “No need for apologies. You sought to protect the wounded.” Hearing that the victim was being cared for she turned to leave, but at Larson’s beckoning she paused. A stay at the inn would be refreshing, and she dared not push herself too hard.

Stepping inside and off to the side of the gnome, she met Ioseph’s lowered eyes with a polite bow of the head. “Thank you Sir. Though, you already have a charge in your skilled care. I am in need of no great aid.”

Rhydius

First Post
A human dressed in rough-spun clothing steps through the door. The newcomer stops a moment, green eyes looking over the group gathered around the injured woman. The figure snorts and nods saying "This is right place," in a voice slightly higher pitched than one would expect. Continuing past them, the human pulls a rolled up piece of parchment out of a pocket and approaches the bar.

Grog, the Half-orc bartender, looks at the customer and grunts in acknowledgement. "Wat ya be needn' den?"
Bartender.jpg

The two talk for a bit and Grog takes the offered parchment. He calls out, "Oye! Mor work for da greenhorns!" as he slaps the page up next to, and somewhat on top of, the other notices.

As Grog does this the dark haired human that he had been talking to gets up from the bar and walks back out the door.

[sblock=Notice]Needed: A few able individuals to guard the goods in my warehouse for a night. -Alessia Costa
Under the simple words are directions to the warehouse scrawled in the same handwriting.[/sblock][sblock=Warehouse Sitting recruitment]I'm looking for 4 to 5 players no higher than Lv2. Lv1s get priority (especially anyone newer to LPF than me.;)) PM me if interested.[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius looks up as Grog calls out the offer for work., placing his drink on the table.

Shifting in his chair he thinks aloud...

"There seems to be a decent number of people here... I suppose I'll sign up if they truly need me however...""

A shadowy form can be seen moving along the rafters above, stopping above where Darius is seated.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Well how to do this then. The following characters should go on Rydius adventure for sure...

Larson Starwater Gnome Paladin 1
Orion Drake (Aasimar Paladin 1)
Zhen Yu, Human Oracle (1)
Bipper Hammergleam, half-orc bard 1
Darius Thran half-elf summoner 2

Ioseph would stick with Anna and toasterferret can't take his lvl2 on his own adventure. That would leave...

Ioseph human cleric 2
Thuvian Darklight tiefling shadow wizard 2
Anna Belacqua sorceress(Fey) 4

...in the tavern ready to go on the next adventure.

And whoever shows up once other games are over.[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Yeah I'm a bit unsure what to do for my adventure. It's hugely related to Anna's backstory, but I'm pretty sure the rules prohibit me from having her participate. (right?) For now I suppose I can just stat out most of it and make sure the level is adjustable for whoever end up going.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'd want confirmation from the other judges, but I'd guess that you could have Anna in a game you were GMing as long as she was treated as a normal NPC (didn't gain any XP, etc).[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Yeah I figured as much. I'm sure i could manage to write it in such a way as her direct participation wouldn't be necessary. She's a busy lady after all. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Or maybe she is arrested or taken in for questioning. Leaving the PCs she has talked to (before the arrest) in the tavern wanting to help find out the truth.[/sblock]

Remove ads