[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

soulnova

Explorer
Noticing Galandra's distress and Amien's apparent failure to notice, Tirgas quickly hops down from his seat and hustles over. As he's dislodging the food with a solid strike to the back (perhaps more solid than intended), he hears the alchemist discussing his place of birth.

Galandra gasps and coughs half chuckling. "My... *cough*....goodness. Thank you. *cough* Thank you".

"A ballista bullet to the chest didn't kill me last time...*cough* I wouldn't want someone making a song joking on how a potato chip actually did." She drinks some more ale.

Mr.Tinker

First Post
OOC: one of whom is named Morgrym, and another named Morrogrim. I'm sure that won't get confusing. xD
[Occ]haha, yeah I just noticed . what are the odds for that :) ?![/ooc]

Noticing Galandra's distress and Amien's apparent failure to notice, Tirgas quickly hops down from his seat and hustles over. As he's dislodging the food with a solid strike to the back (perhaps more solid than intended), he hears the alchemist discussing his place of birth.

He slowly turns to them and addresses Heinrich with hints of annoyance and nostalgia in his voice: "As a former dwarf of the Seithr Mountains, I can attest to your friend's veracity." By the time he returns to the table, however, he has recovered his former cheerful disposition.

" Always nice to see another brother from afar "
and gives the dwarf a acknowledging nod In exchange for his kindness.

"Bow down, or do they pass out?"

" both actually " says the human with a huge grin. Fond memories of dwarf's completely wasted return to Morgrym " it is comedy on another level "

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Scott, where exactly is Heinrich from? Is it the Landadel Baronies? Because if it is, Lyrra might actually understand his native dialect and be able to speak it in turn. I was just wondering.[/sblock]

Lyrra's eyes glaze over as a flurry of activity breaks out after the conclusion of the comedy act. This was far more activity than she could ever have hoped for. Then someone mentions something called the Sithir? Mountains, She had never heard of these Mountains before... "Where are these Sith'er mountains? I don't recognize that name." And finally the man called Heinrich spoke in a language she thought she recognized...

sunshadow21

Explorer
Elliman disappears for a few minutes after the performance, and reappears in much simpler, more normal colored garb. He sits down at the bar, Grog already having prepared one of the strangest concoctions you have ever seen for him. After thanking Grog, he sips on the brew and looks around, feeling quite relaxed for someone who just spent almost as much energy in that set as some people do in a full day.

Grayn

First Post
"I have already made it abundantly clear that there is a standing invitation for anyone that would like a seat at my table, Tigras." Dame Morrogrim states, as she lays out three cards face down in front of her. "If you wan't to reiterate the courtesy, that is your business, but I am not at this time."

OOC: I saw the Morgrym/Morrogrim similarity and possible confusion when I was creating her. It was one of the reasons I went with the more proper "Dame" title. :)

Cyclopean

First Post
"The Seithr mountains, Lyrra, were my first home. I am no longer welcome there," says Tirgas with some discomfort. "It seems the lad hails from there as well." Nodding in thanks to Dame Morrogrim, Tirgras again turns to Heinrich and Morgrym and says, "Why don't you two come join us at Dame Morrogrim's table? Her food is good and her generosity extraordinary."

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien soon realizes how funny the comedian actually was, as he ends up having reddened cheeks from being over-amused enough to not notice Glandra's plight. He is not that perceptive anyway. He looks over when he hears the loud pat on her back, he comments, "If you don't mind me confessing, it would surely be a hilarious song."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"The Seithr mountains, Lyrra, were my first home. I am no longer welcome there," says Tirgas with some discomfort. "It seems the lad hails from there as well." Nodding in thanks to Dame Morrogrim, Tirgras again turns to Heinrich and Morgrym and says, "Why don't you two come join us at Dame Morrogrim's table? Her food is good and her generosity extraordinary."

Heinrich nods slowly and sadly, "Ja, like Düster Haus, not to go back there." He movers the Dame M's table, but does not par take of the food yet.

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas gives Heinrich a sympathetic smile and nod. "A fellow exile, then. I somehow doubt that you were compelled to leave this Düster Haus as a result of forswearing all clan allegiances and obligations in a druidic oath, however. If I may ask, what was it that drove you to Venza?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases