[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien turns in his seat to watch the Dwarf explain himself through his life's story, quietly drumming his fingers on the bar counter while listening. He becomes piqued at the display of being able to flood himself with an entire drink so skillfully, "While you're learning about.. Things.. And stuff.. You seem to have a few important skills you could teach a man here."

With that comment made, he goes on to say, "People aren't that different from animals really, there's a reason some are called rats. I like to think of some as fish, but that's beside the point. I think a city is its own kind of nature."

When asked for a name, he has to think for a moment with a noticeable pause, before responding, "Amien Thrus." He smiles and holds out a hand to shake.

Cyclopean

First Post
Tirgas twists in his chair to shake the hand of the young warrior at the bar. "A pleasure to meet you, and right you are, lad! You'll have to teach me what you mean about people being fish, though." His broad smile reveals yellowed teeth.

OOC: Just how far from the table is the bar? I was under the impression that Galandra and Amien were some distance away from the others. And thanks for the crash course on ooc tags, Scott! I'd been wondering.

Last edited:

Grayn

First Post
“Welcome back from the wilds, Tirgas the now-not-so-much hermit. I am the Dame Morrogrim and this is my friend Lyrra, a fine Paladin from the Landondel Baronies, but she can tell you about herself.” She says with a gesture towards the Hafling. “And, apparently, you seemed to have piqued enough of Amien’s attention to finally persuade him to join us. Any case, we have been discussing and misconstruing the stories of our travels.” A broad smile forms on her face to the point that she looks like she might break out in laughter again, but hides it as she takes a deep drink of wine.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: fyi: you can't delete posts. just erase text in second post and type "double post" and save. Its all that can be done.

sunshadow21

Explorer
One of the doors by the stage opens, and a gnome wearing a simple but colorful outfit steps out. After scanning the crowd with a smile, he steps up on stage, summons up a drum out of thin air, and starts to pound out a rhythmic beat to get the crowd's attention. After a few minute's of this, "Welcome one and all, ladies and gents, birds and bees, and anything else that may have wandered in, for tonight is your lucky night. You are blessed to be the recipients of the best comedy act currently showing in the wonderful town of Venza. I am Elliman Taletreader, and I will be your host as I guide you through an experience unlike any other. So grab a mug of ale, sit back, and relax as you enjoy the sensation of every kind of laugh in existence and a few more I made up specially for you." From here, Ellamin launches into a substantial act of comedy that involves heavy use of crowd engagement, liberal use of the prestidigitation spell, moving around the room, and utilizing any props he can find to add an extra bit of flavor.

Perform (comedy) (1d20+16=29)

Remove ads