lol = campfire

Characters:

lTl = Tahn
lZl = Zelena
lFl = Fury
lMl = Mordjn
lPl = Pari
lkl = kobold

[sblock=special rules] The floor and walls are a little slippery due to their smoothness. Which in game terms means if you want to charge or run you need to make an Acrobatics check DC 20 or fall prone. And most climb DC will be elevated because of this. [/sblock][sblock=Combat]
Code:
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][U]Character            HP   AC    In Hand/Condition[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Mordjn                15   15    axe/none[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Tahn                    [COLOR=orange][COLOR=White]9[/COLOR]   [/COLOR]16    punchingD&shield/none[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Zelena                10   20    l.sword&shield/none[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Fury                     [COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR]   16    rapier/none[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Pari                     10   14    scythe/none[/SIZE][/FONT]
[sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
"A moment if you will, friends..." The gnomish woman clutches her holy symbol and calls forth the holy energies of Ral... A glimmering silver light is awash all... (everyone is healed for 6 points of damage)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A log leads up to the archway at an angle and must have been used by the kobolds to climb into the next room. Pari scrambles up the large branch and Fury climbs up next to him. In the light of the glowing beetle gland they see more broken furniture and what looks like farm implements lying about.

There is everything from a few saws to hoes and shovels. It all looks to be in good repair and sized for someone large than the kobolds. A set of double windows set in the eastern wall is full of dirt that takes up most of that half of the room. A small tunnel looks to have been dug into the dirt and must be how some of the young and female kobolds escaped the room once they fled to it.

[sblock=OOC] Search reveals no "treasure" just the farm equipment. [/sblock]

[SBLOCK=EDIT] I edited the HP in the above post to after the healing. Did I just see that Pari rolled HP and got the max?? Awesome! [/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury bows to the gnomish priestess. "Thank you, Zelena. That feels much better." He pokes tentatively at his now mostly healed wound. Pausing, he looks like he has something he wants to say to the smaller woman before he just blurts it out. "I'm sorry the negotiations didn't go as you might have wished..."

Fury gazes at the farm equipment. "Well, I guess we've found Farmer Jezz' gear and supplies. Now we just have to get it back to him." He hops down into the room and goes to explore the small tunnel to see if it is a viable passage to carry the farming equipment out. "Maybe if we go back to Jezz we can get a work detail to come cart this stuff back..."

[sblock=OOC]Do we have an experience amount, yet? From the first post all I'm seeing is 472xp each, not nearly enough to go up a level...[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn turns to Fury to help staunch some of the bleeding. Resting a hand on the wound he concentrates for a moment as he invokes his magics. Health and vitality flow back into the wound. It takes him some effort, as if the act of moving positive energy was foreign to him. When he pulls his hand free the wound is improved.

Nodding to the warrior, Tahn turns to address the dying kobolds. He kneels down next to each and helps each one along the way into the next world. Darkness clouds around his hand as he briefly touches their foreheads. The bodies spasm and go limp, the blood ceasing to pump from their wounds.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Tahn will cast Bleed on each dying Kobold to finish them off.
[/SBLOCK]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mordjn takes a look at the equipment and says to the others, "As long as everyone takes at least one of those items I should be able to carry the rest back."

The tunnels are big enough to hold the gnomes easily but the bigger humans would have to squeeze through and even then it would be slow going. And then there is Tagaiwi at the bottom of the stairs to think on.

[sblock=OOC] Time rewards still needed and can't finish that till I get a time we are done. And I am going to go add in the XP for the last encounter now. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury grins and stretches. "Thanks, Tahn. Fit as a fiddle, now." He looks doubtfully at the northerner then shrugs. "I can carry a fair amount. That's a lot, though. Sooner done, sooner paid, I say." He hops down and starts rooting through the equipment.

[sblock=OOC]I figure we'll have to take the equipment up the dirt tunnel. The kobolds had to get it down here and probably didn't do it through the chimney and the ghost room. We could briefly split up and send Pari and Tahn back to get Taigawi. The rest of us could start carrying equipment up the tunnel. It shouldn't be too difficult to find us from the other side.

If there isn't anything but wrap up left to do we could call the end for today. That would be 8/11 thru 11/23 (104 days). 104 days would equal 728 TBX & 624 TBG. And three full months of gaming for 6 DMC. What do you guys think?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I am fine with calling the adventure complete. Although once that is agreed on I would like everyone to post a going to the farmer's to get some well earned rest (remember it is late approaching midnight probably when you return). Then I will post a follow up sending you all back to Venza.

Hmm so maybe we should wait till everyone does that then call it done. a couple more days -RL (14-21 XP + GP) won't change to much.

Oh btw there is a lot funner way that crawling through kobold tunnels to get out. Or at least a funner way back down and out. ;) [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury laughs. "The staircase! We slide everything down, avoid the ghosts, and haul it out the door we came in." He grins as if he's uncovered the secret of the universe.

Convinced his plan will work, Fury grabs a piece of the farming equipment and hauls it to the staircase where he slides down with it. Giving everyone the thumbs up he makes his way out of the kobold keep with his laden companions and back to the farmhouse. By this time the adrenaline is wearing off and he's getting very tired. He'll store the stuff in the barn trying not to wake the farmer or his family and then crash in a pile of hay and sleep until morning.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Wwwhhhhheeeeeeee! Great thinking, Fury!" Pari takes up what equipment he can carry and follows Fury down the slide, rejoicing that his new friend has found something to temporarily overcome his demons and allow his heart a little freedom.

Remove ads