Dragons of Autumn Twilight

possum

First Post
Tas continues to listen eagerly. Before today, he had never heard of a place called Xak Tsaroth, and was amazed when it wasn't on one of his many maps.

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

Raistlin answers: "An old trading city, destroyed during the Cataclysm. Perhaps Sturm knows more, it was founded by the Solamnics. Tas, is there a swamp n the east of Solace on one of your maps?"

[sblock=OOC]

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

Orius

Legend
"I've never heard of the city," Sturm replies. "Many of the knights have forgotten their past and know only the Code. Some don't even believe Huma existed."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hrmph a swamp east of Que-Shu eh? And Que-Shu is east of Solace." Flint states flatly letting it hang there for a moment. "Guess we best make off east then and hope I don't catch some disease that will turns me into a gully dwarf."

The party soon leaves the jovial town of Gate Way behind. They make it a few miles east reaching the edge of the grasslands that are home to the plainsmen. A smile forms on Goldmoon's face as she sees the lands of her people and she gains a little hope that all is well.

"Perhaps these dragonmen didn't even go as far east as Que-Shu, if they were afraid."
she says to the others as they travel.

Just before the sun sets the group makes camp in the open grassland.

[sblock=OOC] Remember this is a weekly updating game for me mostly. I figured moving on would be for the best. I wish everyone to post during the week to know they are following, thanks in advance.

Also if you wanted your character to do any purchasing of supplies please note that in your post along with a list of what it is you bought. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin

Raistlin waits for Tas to answer the question. He isn't sure himself, but doesn't want to admit it in front of the others. Never showing weakness!

[sblock=OOC]

Raistlin
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases