Dragons of Autumn Twilight

possum

First Post
Tas continues to walk down the road much further ahead than his companions. The Kender's song gradually fades into whistling the tune. He keeps his eyes on the road, but still enjoys the scenery, using his hoopak as a walking stick once again. He takes his waterskin out of his backpack and takes a slight sip before putting it back and continuing on with the walk.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The companions travel for a few miles south along the New Haven Road and the Vallenwood trees start to thin away adding normal trees to the forest that follows on both sides of the road.

The brilliant leaves float softy from the trees to the floor of the canyon. The worn road leads peacefully between the spires of the Sentinel Peaks.

As they exit the canyon the mountains continue to rise to their east, to the west the woods are thick and hilly.

The group spots Tasselhoff returning. The kender waves his arm above his head three times, signally that there is trouble ahead.

Stopping the group waits for Tas's report.

possum

First Post
Tas jogs back to the stopped group and reports, obviously winded.

"I...saw some...metal down the road a bit," He pauses for a second to try and catch his breath. "It looked like weapons...and I heard armor! Then, I saw these eyes... these creepy looking eyes staring back at me from the trees..."

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Raistlin & Caramon

"Could be magic. Everything is possible with magic. Have these eyes seen you, too?" Raist asks back. His brother Caramon keeps silent, but readies his sword to take a protecting position at his brother's side, like they had practiced in the fights before.

[sblock=OOC]
spells for the day:
1st= charm person, magic missle, sleep
2nd= invisibility, web
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases