Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion

Alarion smiles thinly. "You have done well, Bocephus.". He then turns to his brethren. "Meseems we know exactly where to begin our search, gentlemen! Shall we?"

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

"Thank you, Constable," says Bocephus, "But, ah , kind words don't 'zactly feed the bulldog, if'n you take my meanin', and I know I heard someone sittin' right by youse say sumfin' 'bout SILVER!"

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul nods his head in agreement with Alarion. Looking back at Bocephus, Raul asks, "You mean this silver? You do remember where Constable Brae said not to spend this on married women?" Raul flips the silver piece to Bo.

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

"I thank the Constable. Oh, yeah, and that thing about Pulpit Alley and Sycamore Way, that was where they found the poor rotter the next mornin', it was. Now,ahh, Constable Raul, I believe you said something about two silvers, but you, ahh, only paid one so far...." :D

Scotley

Hero
Andrew's near encyclopedic knowledge of the streets in the 14th tells him that the Pulpit Alley and Sycamore Way is in fact darned close to the epicenter of the attacks. Any error can likely be attributed to the fact that some of the murders of prostitutes and lowlifes over the last few years might not have ever been reported.

Sycamore Way is a quiet street of run down often shuttered businesses. Mostly shops that alternate as second hand stores, pawn shops and fences of stolen goods. A couple of rough ale shops, really too modest to be called taverns are further down the street. This is certainly not the first investigation to lead you to Sycamore Way.

Pulpit Alley was once known as Eldeman's Close, but some years ago the Reverend Erasmus Doogotti took up his soap box and began a fire and brimstone ministry from the alley. He constantly harangued the passing citizens to give up their sinful ways or face damnation. He had a small following of former ne're-do-wells who lived in the alley collecting offerings and alms. Erasmus began to preach that the end of the world was at hand. He even named the date. Interestingly enough he was never seen again after that day. A few of his followers continued to lurk in the alley and a few even took up his soapbox but none ever gained the notoriety of the original though the name Pulpit Alley remains.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul mamier

Raul flips a second silver piece to Bo. "Stay warm tonight, Bo! We are hunting undead."

As the Constables move away, Raul asks the learned members of the group, "So could we be looking for a piece of corpse or other object that might be tying this undead to the area? Or is it just a haunting?"

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus overhears Raul...

As the Constables move away, Raul asks the learned members of the group, "So could we be looking for a piece of corpse or other object that might be tying this undead to the area? Or is it just a haunting?"
"good question, I do think it will have a physical manisfentation..and thus open to attack"
"Beggin' yer perdun Constables, and I knows theyz only songs, but most of the songs say that the way to put the 'haint' to rest is to help 'im complete 'is job, fer whuddevah dats worf."

Lou

Explorer
"Beggin' yer perdun Constables, and I knows theyz only songs, but most of the songs say that the way to put the 'haint' to rest is to help 'im complete 'is job, fer whuddevah dats worf."

Raul asks, "So Bo, would that be getting the hurt man home or killing the member of the Brotherhood? Which completes the job?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases