A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [03]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At the mention of rest, it seems it was a catalyst to get the wizar to slow down.

soft snoring can be heard as he seems to have gone back to his bunk and is sleeping.

Scotley

Hero
"We might petition her for additional healing resources as well. We did after all sustain the injuries slaying a demon on her behalf."

Scott DeWar

Harnrey wakes up for a bit, pulling out his spell book and studies it, cast a spell on himself and tries to eat and during to get his strength back up. After a short bit he bathes and shaves to try and make himself feel better.

actions: relearn all missing spells, drop cantrip: caltrops and learn resistance.
He then will cast resistance on himself in hope of it helping his bodie's ability to heal.

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger4

Houwlou will do a little hunting, and see what kind of game he can rustle up for the pot.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger
   Level: Ranger 4
   HP: 36/44     AC: 17  AC(T): 11   AC(FF): 16
 Init: +01    ST(F):+05  ST(R):+04    ST(W):+05
  Per: 15 (+2 Undead or Desert) HERO Points: 03

BAB: 04       CMB: +7     CMD: 18

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Longsword (MW)          +9        1d8+3       19-20/x2     +1 TH Gnolls
Dagger +1 (T)           +8 (+6)   1d4+2       19-20/x2     +3 TH/Damage
Longsword (MW)          +7        1d8+3       19-20/x2        (Undead)
  & Dagger +1           +6        1d4+2       19-20/x2     
Longsword (MW)          +5        1d8+3       19-20/x2     
  & Longsword           +4        1d8+1       19-20/x2     
Javelin   (M)           +5 (+3)   1d6+3          20/x2     Range 30'

Selected Skills (not all are shown)
Acrobatics -5; Appraise +4; Bluff +5; Climb +2; Diplomacy +3; 
Intimidate +3; Knowledge (nature) +9; Handle Animal +10; Heal +10;  
Perception +15; Profession (Guide) +10; Ride +3; Sense Motive +7; 
Spellcraft +10; Stealth +2; Survival +10; Swim -9

Spells Prepared:
Summon Nature's Ally I
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Tsadok

Tsadok has nothing specific he wants to accomplish but he will spend sometime today exploring the area they are currently residing.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Harnry casts his spell and returns to his bed, where he sleeps the rest of the day through. Keeland and Aodhán alternate between thoughtful rumination and tending to the convalescents - a much easier task with Harnry than with the young half-orc, whose wanderlust drives him to exploration. Tsadok finds the monastery in much better condition than when the group moved in, a fact which pleases the young follower of the Dawnflower.

OOC: Another two Fortitude saves each for Harnry and Tsadok, please (DC 18).

Houwlou runs into no significant troubles during his hunting foray, and his contributions to the food stores are gratefully accepted. He seeks out Lady Almah to inform her of his comrades' illness and to tell her that the forays into Kelmarane will be delayed until his friends recover.

"What is this illness? It must be significant to keep such doughty warriors abed!"

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas, Olcán Ranger4

"Alas, I know not, Lady, but you are correct that it must indeed be a most dire affliction. It is beyond my paltry skill as a healer, but perhaps you should visit the sick and speak to Aodhán? I am certain that he knows more than I. I am also certain that my Lady's very presence nearby will strengthen their spirits and aid them immeasurably."

Scott DeWar

Harnrey continues to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no modifiers added from Harnrey, Keeland or Aodhán.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases