Rolling Ze Dices Redux - Electric Boogaloo!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dice Roller 1.1 is now online!

In addition to the glorious functionality you experienced in Dice Roller 1.0, the sequel - Dice Roller 1.1 - features all new functions!
  • Streamlined View - you asked for it. A million times. Simply go to your settings and select it under Edit Options, and the dice roller results will all appear in a streamlined, text only, shorthand format in one single dice roll block. It'll look something like this:
dice_str.jpg

• You can now COUNT the number of rolls which score a certain number or more!​
  • You can DISCARD a specified number of the lowest rolls (eg 4d6, drop the lowest)!​
  • You can REROLL rolls which roll under a certain number!​
  • You can EXPLODE rolls which score a certain number or above!​
  • You can use FATE (or FUDGE) dice!​
  • And you can save your commonly used dice rolls in a handy-danndy quick-roll list!​

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Personally I prefer the graphic representation, I just think the graphics should be smaller and more centralize. About the size of the dice in WotCs' die roller.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
sounds good but is it?

EDIT:: Interesting, I din't notice it from the first time around (I'm sure it was this way before) but they go most recent to oldest, Which is fine, they are still really cool! Nice work! (I need to spread XP around before giving it to you again Morrus but I would if I could, so you get a brownie point)

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Oh, it streamlines it for everything retroactively. Nice.

Edit: I fudged my fudge with the options apparently. =]

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
:)
Oh, it streamlines it for everything retroactively. Nice.

Edit: I fudged my fudge with the options apparently. =]

Heh, yeah. None of them are going to roll 3 or more, and all of them are going to roll 1 or less!

teach

First Post
One ugly fighter!

Edit: First, I want to say, this is awesome Morrus. I'm actually thinking about playing in a play by post on these boards now, what with the ease of rolling dice. I did notice that when you go to streamlined view, it puts the rolls in reverse order. Seems like it should be in the same order as the dice view.

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Streamlined View - you asked for it. A million times. Simply go to your settings and select it under Edit Options, and the dice roller results will all appear in a streamlined, text only, shorthand format in one single dice roll block.

Awesome! Thanks for getting this streamlined view out so quickly.

coyote6

Adventurer
Okay, let's try another character, and see if the dice roller still hates me.

And it mostly does! Except for the seventh roll I seem to have accidentally made.

Throw in a FATE roll, too . . . dang, -1 on it.

Last edited:

Remove ads