Character sheets

BabyBackRibs

Explorer
Will you be waiting until Ultimate Combat is officially released before adding the Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai classes? I ask mainly out of curiosity but the sheets and the composer are top notch. I know it would be a ton of work but the composer would be an amazing downloadable program.

sadie

First Post
Will you be waiting until Ultimate Combat is officially released before adding the Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai classes?

As I did with the Magus, I shall probably release preliminary versions at some point based on the playtests, but only include them in the main download when the final version is out. Watch the Paizo thread for releases. Since there's a v2 of the Gunslinger I'll probably do it first.

I know it would be a ton of work but the composer would be an amazing downloadable program.

Well, the code can be downloaded from the open source repository (or more likely checked out using SVN), though you'll need to install and figure out the Play Framework to use it. I could probably rustle up some instructions on how to do that, if people are interested? It would still be a web app though, you'd still run it in a browser, so I'm not sure what you'd gain apart from awesomeness :)

As for packaging it up into a program in its own window, I'm not sure of either the practicality or the legality of that, since it would have to include copies of Play, iText and the Scala library.

sadie

First Post
Could you not create a Shortcut out of the page? I know Google Chrome does that. Go to the page you want, then go to the spanner menu, Tools, Create Application Shortcuts...

You'd need to be on the net to use it, but it would otherwise behave like a desktop program.

sadie

First Post
Will you be waiting until Ultimate Combat is officially released before adding the Gunslinger, Ninja, and Samurai classes? I ask mainly out of curiosity but the sheets and the composer are top notch. I know it would be a ton of work but the composer would be an amazing downloadable program.

Having said I wouldn't, I've just done a prototype sheet for the Ninja.

Ninja.pdf

It is of course subject to change based on what Paizo releases.

Remove ads