Character sheets

Tharian

First Post
Are the links not active on your site currently? I went there tonight to try to get the new sheet (we didn't game last week and I didn't think to use the time to look at the updated files) and couldn't get to the Downloads page mentioned.

Tharian

First Post
Ah, good. the links are active again. I've let the others in my gaming group know about the sheets and some of them may be downloading them as well.

Thanks for making the changes to the Ranger sheet. It does look like the number of rounds for sharing Favored Enemy is calculated incorrectly. It isn't Wis mod - 1. It's just Wis mod with a minimum of 1 round.

Tharian

First Post
Yet another follow-up. I've gotten some feedback from the other players in my group. Everyone really loved the extra space on all the sheets since the default character sheets always feel too tight for most of us.

A couple of requests from them were a fillable PDF (like seen earlier in this thread) and an index or similar that could be used when trying to print specific sheets for a specific class (i.e. if you a playing a sorcerer, you'll want to print pages 15, 16, 6, and 7 in that order. Note, I'm making page numbers up at this point just to illustrate the example).

Overall, though, very positive reaction from my group and they are looking forward to more.

sadie

First Post
News, everyone!

One of the features lots of people have asked for is a way of getting just the pages you need for a given character. I've now created a tool to do just that. Tell it the classes you play, and a few other options, and download a personalised PDF. To host this tool I've also moved the website, so you can find it here:

charactersheets.minotaur.cc

Kuritaki

First Post
Great work! Personally I find it easier to use DnD Sheets but those sheet have limited space for all the extra stuff. I think I'll use the parts for the extra stuff from your sheets and the stats online on dndsheets for ease of use. :)

sadie

First Post
New feature: coloured character sheets

A lot of people have asked for their sheets to be either lighter or darker. It took some technical wrangling, but that's now possible with the Character Sheet Composer. Not only that, it also lets you convert your sheets to various colours!

This is still very experimental, so feedback is welcome. In particular, are the light and dark options too light or dark? Are the colours too strong or too weak?

This option was made possible through the help of Mark Storer of iText, and Leonard Rosenthal of Adobe. I'm incredibly grateful to both of them.

New classes from the Tome of Secrets

I've added the Artificer, Priest, Shaman and Witch Hunter classes from the third party Tome of Secrets.

So download them now

Remove ads