Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
"Our own guards will be doing their duties, that's for certain, but it is mainly you tonight. As for the medical facility, I'll be contacting several companies tonight and get their estimates."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack nods his head in approval or understanding, cannot tell for sure with the helmet masking his expression.

Seeing that arrangements appear to pretty much taken care of, he makes inane small talk for a while. Asking questions, making pithy remarks, whatever to fill the time.

After a long while, when it is close to the meeting time, Mack asks, "If we are finished with the small talk, shall we all go to the audience chamber?"

OOC: I really had nothing else to say or discuss. I helped us advance the scene so we can move along. Hope you all don't mind.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"As for the medical facility, I'll be contacting several companies tonight and get their estimates."
"Perfect! You spirks have anything else taw discuss..?" The big alien pushes himself forcefully out of his seat: "Then let's gaw see that thrawne room!" A backwards wave, already on the move, "Thanks Demaws man, feeling much better prepared *naw*. We'll see you there."

<Response Demos?>

As they exit and the door shuts behind them, Sloor leans a bit to the side, closer to their resident scout and generic non-jedi: "Saw... What did you think awf him?"

<Response Mir?>

OOC: Sloor will stride in and just take the spot immediately right of Darga as if it belonged to him, upper arms crossed, lower arms loose and ready. "Your Hawtness is looking gawd tawnight."

Meanwhile TB calmly hovers by the balcony to the arena, keeping some of its attention focused that way -- the very image of calm competence.

If Zayda and the Karg brothers are visible in the croud, Sloor will quietly siddle up to them: "You spirks feel up taw cawvering the west exit?" with a grin-and-nod towards the entrance to the guest quarters.

<Response Zayda/Karg bros?>

possum

First Post
The Gladiators/Mercs nod at Sloor's suggestion and head to the west of the chamber. Demos watches as you take a position to Darga's right hand with a bemused grin on his face.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

With Sloor getting the Karg Brothers to cover one exit, Mack stands to the right of the main entrance (South), he gestures to the exit to the arena.

"Darius, I will stand here. Maybe you should stand to this side of the opening to the arena while Mir is up there next to Darga."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
(After Leaving) Mir will look Sloor and whispers, "Well, he is a liar. He seems to only want to line his own pockets and might even want Darga's place. As to 'other' senses, Nothing of note that I have seen or detected."

(In the Thorne Room)
Mir moves to stand to the right and one step back from Sloor. As they wait for the Imperials to arrive the woman tries to calm her nerves. As they group is announced and enters, she puts on a stoic expression.

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1 / Soldier 1
Initiative: +9 Perception: +9
Conditions: none
Reflex: 19 Frotitude: 17 Will: 17
Hit Points: 44 of 44 Threshold: 17 Second Wind: 2 of 2 (13 HP healed)
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 7 Destiny Points: 4
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
It is an hour after you've set up in your positions that the Imperial envoys arrive, two identical-looking men and a woman. You can see blaster carbines on the men, while the woman appears to be unarmed at the moment.

"Greetings, noble Darga," the woman begins the meeting with a brief bow. "I will waste no time in other formalities and get to business. We are here about your shipments of Tibanna gas to our own holdings. While your current shipments have been substantial, we would like to negotiate a settlement for double that. We are prepared to offer you a 70% increase in payments."

[sblock=Final Tactical Map]DODA2AudienceChamberRound00.jpg[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor actually *smirks* at the offer, not unlike some sort of self-satisfied undersea predator that's just spotted a huge gap in *your* armor!

OOC: INTIMIDATE to help whatever negotiation tactic Darga and/or Demos is going to use next: 1d20+10=20. I'd say that's a success. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads