Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"That pawisaning this mawrning," softly posits Sloor, eyes fully on the robed neimoidian, "that might have been a try at weakening the Nawble Awne when he's at the negawtiatian table tawnight."

OOC: Looking for any telltale slips. Let me know if you need a roll from Sloor and/or TB, Possum, or make them for me if you want.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack looks to Sloor, "Alright, boss. I think it is best that you stick close to Demos during the meeting. The lass positioned near the Lord Hutt. Myself and Darius will take the other two corners of the room. We got all the angles covered, yeah?"

The soldier is really just throwing that plan out there to see how the majordomo would react.

Take 10 on Perception (+10) for 20

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

"It'd be nice taw get a plan awf the place and surrawndings too... Just in case, you knaw."

<Response Demos?>

OOC: Still technically waiting for Demos to react to Sloor's previous comment, Possum? I've been having a hell of a time connecting to Enworld since monday, hope connections are better on your side of things.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mack looks to Sloor, "Alright, boss. I think it is best that you stick close to Demos during the meeting. The lass positioned near the Lord Hutt. Myself and Darius will take the other two corners of the room. We got all the angles covered, yeah?"

Darius gives a curt nod.

"I can work with that," he says flatly.

possum

First Post
OOC: I've been having some connection troubles with ENWorld as well, so it's not just you.

"It could have been," Demos says, his hand cupping his chin in thought. "Though I do not believe that they would try to throw Darga off of slaves, potentially, if they're trying to dump more on us. As for where it is, I'm sure you're quite familiar with Darga's audience chamber."

Binder Fred

"It could have been," Demos says, his hand cupping his chin in thought. "Though I do not believe that they would try to throw Darga off of slaves, potentially, if they're trying to dump more on us.
"The awppawsite awf that," agrees Sloor. Spirk's smooth as a chodium-cooled hard vacuum... That, OR he doesn't know a thing about it...

"I'm sure you're quite familiar with Darga's audience chamber."
"Full awdience like this mawrning?" fires back the besalisk. More possible assassins, sure, but more back-up blasters in case things go bad as well.

Binder Fred

"And we're the anly awne in charge awf security?" in the tone of somebody sort of frekking hoping that's not the case.

<Response Demos?>

Sloor relaxes some, having a better idea of what to expect... "What abawt thawse number we talked abawt earlier?" he mentions off-handedly, "The med facility thing?" The neimoidian seemed to have rather *liked* that idea...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack looks curiously at Sloor, but the only sign of that curiosity is the tilt of helmeted head a bit sideways.

"What's that, boss?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

The besalisk half-turns his way: "It's awne awf the things I'm suggesting we prawpawse tawnight," he explains as a quick aside. "Facilities taw heal up the slaves when they get here -- with hawpefully a frekking large part awf it paid by the other side."

Remove ads