Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
and then their ride slides to a stop by the Banshee's lock...

"You thinking of expanding? Buying more stations maybe?" Sloor pushes himself upright, pauses, leans back in: "What's the name of the place anyway?"

By hook or by crook ;),

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack nods his consent when the droid approaches.

"Tilt your head back and let me look," TB almost sounds like a professional medic as an appendage pulls out the MDS-50 Medisensor. Unable to find anything, the droid gets the probe in there good inside a nostril and the blood smears.

Mack pushes the instrument away and frowns, "Alright, that's about enough of that." With the bleeding stopping the droid actually has a satisfied stance, if that is even possible.

"Well, if you insist Mack, but I do believe I fixed it."

Mack isn't so sure as he is holding his nose closed after the uncomfortable stretching of his left nostril.

OOC: It's more of that DC40 medical condition called Theplayerisgoingtoswapoutcharacteritis.
[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"We bought a 'mine' on Velos III in the Anoat sector," Demos states. "We ship it to a planet named Bespin in a nearby system to have it refined. Larger facilities and the refining equipment is quite expensive to buy," Demos adds. "I estimate that we'll be able to buy our own in about five years. Until then, it's Bespin."

Binder Fred

"We bought a 'mine' on Velos III in the Anoat sector," Demos states. "We ship it to a planet named Bespin in a nearby system to have it refined. Larger facilities and the refining equipment is quite expensive to buy," Demos adds. "I estimate that we'll be able to buy our own in about five years. Until then, it's Bespin."
Frek, thought for sure those floating things *were* the mines... Ah well: down to a single planet!

The besalisk leans all four arms on the doorframe, settling more comfortably while still standing outside (frekking open sky though!), "You knaw, I might have a few creds I'd like invested... Nawthing like what you're playing with awn the Hutt side awf things, but... Let's talk abawt it when I get back frawm my 'delivery'."

With a crooked grin the muscled alien pops the rear compartment, flings the trembling (and trust up) Mizza on his shoulder and strides up the ramp of the Banshee.

"Tell me," he asks, grinning as he manoeuvres them through the lock, "have you ever thawght of jawining the rebellian?"

OOC: Check up with captain O'Keefe, explaining what's going on, what's likely to happen and getting a hold of the various trackers she bought, please.
"Well, if you insist Mack, but I do believe I fixed it."

Mack isn't so sure as he is holding his nose closed after the uncomfortable stretching of his left nostril.
"It's the altitude awf these frecsing cities," grouses Sloor. "Perched *way* too far frawm prawper awrbit... What you need, Mack man, is a nice long EVA, maybe with a side game awf Drawid Catch," a reminiscing smile: it's been way too long (wonder how the frigate's superstructure looks like from the outside? Some nice playing fields out on there he's pretty sure). "You game?"

<Response Mack?>

"Saw haw abawt I gaw taw Demaws again, say we need the plans taw the place taw plan security fawr the meet? You didn't leave any traces back there in his awffice, right?"

<Response Mack/Mir and Darius?>

[Sblock=OOC]
PerrinMiller said:
a medical condition called Theplayerisgoingtoswapoutcharacteritis.
You know, I didn't think about it at the time but the whole Mizza thing might have been a good seg for the intro of Dr Simon's character. Won't quite feel the same with a male slave, but what do you say - Dr.Simon, Possum - want to tweak the scene?[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack shrugs, "I never played that game before, I am more used to being dirt side after all."

"I think we are clear, we were careful. But, if he opens that safe..."

"Maybe the more time you spend pumping him for information and distracting him, the better. That way he might not check his safe at all before the meeting with the Imps. The less he suspects the jig is up, the easier it will be for Darga to catch him later."

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

Mack shrugs, "I never played that game before, I am more used to being dirt side after all."
"Awh you gawt taw try it," quietly enthouses the station-born besalisk, leaning forward: "Up taw fawr teams, vacuum suit - naw air if you're in Sudden Death mawde - and the ball's a drawid that dawsn't want taw get cawght!"

"Sort of how we met, in an indirect sort of way..." reminisces TB.

"Never did get my fair share awt awf that deal, did I... Can't camplain abawt the side benifits thawgh, uh?" He reaches back and clonks the droid with the back of his knuckles before continuing to Mack: "Saw what daw you say taw sawme awne awn awne when we get back? Awr taw awn awne even?" A jerk of the chin Darius' way: "I'll take you *bawth* awn!"

<Response Mack and Darius?>

"Maybe the more time you spend pumping him for information and distracting him, the better. That way he might not check his safe at all before the meeting with the Imps. The less he suspects the jig is up, the easier it will be for Darga to catch him later."
"And what will *you* wawrthies be doing..? Awr are we all gawing tawgether? Hm..." He nods to himself, a plan forming, "A strategy meet with Demaws maybe? We all sit dawn arawnd a table and discuss the cawming meet... Sawnds like sawmething we hyper-campetant mercs would daw." There's some wry humour a plenty in that last sentence there.

<Response any?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Saw what daw you say taw sawme awne awn awne when we get back? Awr taw awn awne even?" A jerk of the chin Darius' way: "I'll take you *bawth* awn!"

"You're on," says Darius calmly.

"And what will *you* wawrthies be doing..? Awr are we all gawing tawgether? Hm..." He nods to himself, a plan forming, "A strategy meet with Demaws maybe? We all sit dawn arawnd a table and discuss the cawming meet... Sawnds like sawmething we hyper-campetant mercs would daw." There's some wry humour a plenty in that last sentence there.

"My role seems to be that of your bodyguard," says Darius. "I will come with you."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack nods, "Time and events willing, I can give the game a try. But, for now..."

"Let's all stick together, I don't see anything else we should be doing otherwise. We can contact Demos and keep him occupied. Probably right away."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads