HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I think SK could have taken that 5' step back like I suggested. It could make a difference if he hits wih an AoO. Move Action for normal movement doesn't include standing from prone I don't think. At least it hasn't in other games I have played.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc standing]"Standing up is a move-equivalent action that provokes an attack of opportunity" p.568 And, "Take 5-Foot Step: You can move 5 feet in any round when you don’t perform any other kind of movement." p.189. The area is still a little gray, so I went like I did. Vertical is still movement. Drawing a weapon would be a non-movement "move equivalent" that would have been fine.

I really should have done the channel positive energy, or thrown down a summoned celestial dog as the standard action. No matter what I did, I was getting the next hit and falling over again. But, I locked him into the 5' step so he couldn't close on you too. Now is the time for you to Magic Missile (guarenteed) or (lightning arc, ranged touch) him and run, leading him away so Halah can tend to us. We should still win. I need at least two channels to wake Gregori now.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Well, that could've gone better." Halal clambers gracelessly out of the well and moves quickly to the fallen cleric's side. He kneels as glowing light fills the cup of his hand, and quickly spills the light over the worst of Marshan's wounds. "Rise, sir. It's not yet your time to receive Pharasma's judgement."

[sblock=Actions]Move: 5' Step North to Marshan's side.
Standard: Cure Light Wounds (1d8+1=6)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

[sblock=Mowgli]
[sblock=Notes]

- Need stabilize check for Gergori 1d20 - 5 (DC10)
- Climb check is DC 15 for Halal - One check gets you to the top and over the edge - southwest corner [/sblock]

Think you missed the note. You only climbed 15' up of the 20' deep well. So you need a climb check to "get out" and then you will be in the sw corner to far for a 5' step and heal but not for a move and heal next round. So a climb check please.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Climbing only allows you to move at 1/4 speed so to get 15' up that's two checks. The two above I believe. And then you need a climb check to get the rest of the way up and over. - 20' deep well - Also how do you have a +1 the sheet says your climb check is +0??[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halal, having made it almost to the top of the well and back out, of course picks that moment to lose his grip and fall all the way back to the bottom. He looks around blearily, then allows his head to sag to the dirt and lies unconscious and bleeding internally.

[sblock=OOC]Also how do you have a +1 the sheet says your climb check is +0??[/sblock]

[sblock=HM]Hells, I don't know. This whole thing has been a total FUBAR for me from the first . . . I'll try to do better next time.

Climb Check (1d20=8)
Falling Damage (2d6=7)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Halal Arnyeka
Initiative: +4
AC: 16 (13 Flat-Footed, 13 Touch)
HP: -2/12
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +8 (+9 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Cestus

Special Abilities: Bleeding Touch (5/5), Judgements (0/1)

Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (2/2)
Orisons: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Resistance, Sift
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
[/sblock]

Remove ads