Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Not at my computer right now, but that should mean Raynucio and Kalinn are level 3 as well. Possibly one more too.

I'm going to have to re-format my hard drive this weekend, so I'll have only sporadic access for a few days.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Wow! That time based XP sneaks up on me. You are correct. This is what I have for total XP including time based XP as of today, June 10th.
Raynucio, Kalinn, and Mandalo - 3453 XP
Syldar - 4051 XP
Aradra and Chaucer - 4960 XP
That means Ray, Kal, Man and Syl can all level up to 3rd!!

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra looks down the hole, but can not see anything in beyond where the light goes. Suddenly, his eye stings with pain, and he drops his bow behind him, clutching at his eye. When it subsides, his hand is covered in blood, the scar freshly bleeding for some reason. However, for some reason, he can now see areas of the tunnel he could not before? What is going on here?

As he turns around, the only thing the rest see is that the scar over Aradra's right eye as started bleeding, and that the eye has turned pitch black. As though it has died...

OCC: Activating the Dark vision Adaptation for the next 10 minutes.

udalrich

First Post
Syldar helps to spread around the lotion. "If you want, I can put a light down there to help you see."

OOC: She can cast Dancing Lights to light up the tunnel if we want to look down there.

Also, character sheet updated for level 3. I'm just waiting approval now.

nothingpoetic

First Post
OOC: Sorry to do this guys, but I am off on a trip for the rest of the week. I will be back on Saturday, but probably won't get a chance to check this till Sunday. Feel free to NPC Chaucer as much as you need to! Good luck, and have a good week!

galahad0430

First Post
As your group returns upstairs, you meet the anxiously awaiting Novaria. She is overjoyed to hear of your success and immediately orders the staff to begin bricking up the tunnel.
Turning back to you she says, "House Cartagehn owes you a mighty debt. I also owe you as the credit for solving this crisis so quickly and inexpensively will grealy enhance my standing with the House."
She then hands each of you a bronze medallion, "Take these. They will be recognized at any of our House businesses and will earn you a ten percent discount on goods there."
Novaria looks your group over carefully, "I have heard of your group through the rumor mill, I think I can help with that by certifying your status as merchants. If you give me the list of supplies you are looking to acquire, I think we can come to an equitable price for them."

OOC: Because of her endorsement, your overall awareness total is reduced by 1. Also, with the discount on goods for the expedition, you are left with 4800 GP from the funds Frederick gave you. If anyone wishes to purchase some additional goods from here, most mundane items are available. The 10% discount may or may not be a recurring award depending on rulings from the judges, but keep the favor token written in case they approve it for some future adventures.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Mandalo, I have you at 3453 (thats total xp including time, encounters, and your previous total) as of June 10th. I just sent the exact breakdown of the xp to Mowgli and I am waiting to see if he spots an error in it. If not, that makes you just over the 3rd level mark. The xp chart (for fast progression) is as follows:

1300xp = 2nd level
3300xp = 3rd level
6000xp = 4th level
10,000xp = 5th level
etc.

udalrich

First Post
OOC: Galahad: do you a summary of how much money we've accumulated during the adventure? I'm not certain if there is anything that Syldar wants to buy, but knowing how much I have to spend would help with that.

Actually, I just saw that those totals are on the first page

Also, Syldar has some studded leather that she no longer wants, since she picked up the chain shirt at one of the fights. Would she be able to sell that here?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases