Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn, freed from the grasp of the ant by Syldar's spell, moves fast toward the hole and the last ant in the room. Hafísbíta comes up and around, but once again fails to find the flesh of her foe.

[sblock=Actions]Move: to C3
Standard: Attack (1d20+8=11) . . . miss.[/sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Hey Mowgli, maybe you should change dice rollers, isn't that your 4th '3' in a row? Also, I need you to make another fort save vs. poison

galahad0430

First Post
The ant at the mouth of the tunnel scuttles forward to attack Raynucio. Just as the ant reaches him, Raynucio lashes out with his sword and delivers a solid blow. The ant's stinger then glances off of Raynucio's armor.

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer stands, dropping the wand on the floor as he slides his bow off his shoulder. He sees the ant coming out of the hole at Raynucio and takes aim. "May this arrow bury into you as it did your dead queen!"

[sblock]Free Action - Drop Wand
Move Action - Draw Bow
Swift Action - Arcane Strike
Standard Action - Shoot multi-legged giant ant!

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 17/17
Saves (F/R/W): 0/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/4

Current effects: -[/Sblock]

galahad0430

First Post
Chaucer's arrow flies true and finishes off the final ant. Those near the tunnel can hear faint noises in the distance from deeper in the tunnel.

OOC: Ok, everyone is caught up. I still need a fort save vs. poison from Kalinn and depending on the result maybe another for round 4.

galahad0430

First Post
When you open the cask of repellant, the fumes make everyone's eyes water. No wonder it repels ants, it probably repels everything. It takes about a minute to coat the lip of the tunnel and as the fumes seep down the tunnel the scittering noises recede. Bleeding, dirty and reeking of the repellant goo, you finish your task.

OOC: Bravo! The group I ran on the original version of this got hammered. Of course they didn't have Aradra critting with arrows or a fighter quite as powerful as Raynucio. Also, good call on the grease there Syldar. It was the grappling by the ants that almost wiped out the other party. Btw, that was a 4400 xp encounter

Last edited:

Remove ads