Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Frost struggles within the ants grasp as she feels the creature's poison working its way through her veins. Her rage fills her mind with mad clarity, lending her strength as she pulls a second dagger from its sheath and twists to strike at her assailant . . . but she misses! (Will wonders never cease! LOL Missed the save and the attack, as well as the Spirit Swarm attack, rolling a 3 on all three dice. :.-()

Fortitude Save (1d20+7=10)
Attack (1d20+4=7)
Spirit Swarm Attack (1d20+3=6)

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Rd 2

Aradra- shoots the ant grappling Kalinn for 11 pts
Kalinn- attacks the ant grappling her
Mandalo- attacks Kalinn's ant
Raynucio- Hits his ant for 8 pts.
Chaucer- heals Kalinn 5 pts.
Syldar- casts grease on Kalinn and continues singing
Ants

Attachments

• basement  rd2.JPG
    basement rd2.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to let [MENTION=63112]nothingpoetic[/MENTION] know I have approved his level up and found a mistake I made during his Level 2 approval.

I am sorry to say but Chaucer loses the ability to use Versatile Performance and Well-Versed as they are replaced by the Bonus Feat ability of the Arcane Duelist. Sorry I missed this and approved your level 2 and let you keep them.

I have removed them on the sheet on the wiki and have approved Chaucer for Level 3.

Back to the Ant Farm of Mayhem.[/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Seeing Kalin having trouble, Syldar helps him to escape the ant's clutches. "Tepalas," she says with a gesture, and suddenly he becomes slippery. She also continues singing.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for the weekend and then work was extremely busy.

Kalinn: you have a +10 circumstance bonus to checks to get out of grapples and to CMD to avoid being grappled.

[sblock="Actions"]
Move: If necessary, move within 30 feet of Kalin.
Std: Cast Grease on Kalin
Free: Continue singing.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer, seeing the ants both attacking his companions immediately slings his bow over his shoulder as he tries to tell which one is hurt worse. A grunt of surprise more than pain comes from Raynucio at the attack of the ant, but he sees an obvious bout of pain and then an anger at the audacity of the ant.

Chaucer grabs his wand out of his pouch and moves towards Kalinn, hoping he guessed right. He covers the ground quickly, and as he moves behind Kalinn, he turns and yells, "Get that lotion on that opening, the least amount of giant ants we see the better!" He turns back to Kalinn and activates the wand.

[sblock]
Move Action - Move to F-6, draw wand of CLW from pouch (I think it has one charge left, though my wiki says two, anyone else remember?)
Standard Action - Activate Wand

AC (/touch/FF): 17/13/14
Hit Points: 17/17
Saves (F/R/W): 0/+6/+3
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/4

Current effects: -[/Sblock]

Remove ads