Bloodcove Disguise

jackslate45

First Post
With a small smile Aradra says "I figured as much." Aradra quickly fires 2 shots, stepping back before hand. However, only one arrow seemed to have any effect, the other flies off. Aradra drops his bow, and gets ready for close quarters combat.

OCC: +7 2 shots 1d8 + 6. 5' step to G4. I think 1 may hit.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
The agent dodges the first arrow, but Aradra's second arrow finds the mark and the agent collapses. In mere seconds the crowd goes back to its normal business as if there hadn't even been a bloody fight in its midst.

OOC: Syldar, I need you to make 3 more consecutive Fort saves. After the first one, anyone can do actions to help her.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
Mandalo trys to treat Syldar's poison. Despite Mandalo's efforts the poison runs its course through Syldar's system leaving her extremely weakened. She is very pale and shaky.

OOC: those are d2s so Syldar takes 4 more points of Str damage for a total of 6 (ouch).

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
With the defeat of the Brotherhood ambush, you are able to get to the caravan area without further incidents. When you arrive you see that House Cartagehn has already delivered the supplies and the caravan is just finishing loading. Raimondo Scevola is involved in a conversation with a man you do not recognize, while standing a little off from them is Magister Brunico (the guy that teleported you here). Noticing your group emerging from the docks district, the Magister heads towards your group.

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra had been helping Syldar along by carrying her arrows, and helping her along. However, with the Magister now approaching, he asks "Our friend is sick, and needs help. Is there anything you can do for it?"

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: the stuff you get is listed in the encounter button on the opening post of this thread. The one magic item you find is a +1 cloak of resistance on the agent.

galahad0430

First Post
The Magister looks Syldar over, "Poison?" he asks.
"If so, I am afraid that I have no remedy as that is not my area of expertise. However, there are potions in the supplies that you could probably use."
He then looks at Raynucio, "Lord Vega, unfortunately there is business back in Venza that requires your presence." He hands Raynucio an envelope. "Frederick has agreed that it is important and that he will give you the full amount of payment promised because of the excellent work your group has done here in Sangre."

Raynucio scans the letter and scowls deeply (like that is any different from his usual response).
"I must leave. This is a family matter that I can not ignore." Turning to the Magister he says, "I am ready to leave now, I have all my things here."

The Magister nods and leads Raynucio to a small building and with that, they are gone.

OOC: there are several potions of lesser restoration in the supplies, but the cost will come out of the end rewards. Let me know how many you wish to use and how the cost will be payed.

Remove ads