Bloodcove Disguise

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the long delay, I have had no internet at my house since Thursday and Friday was too busy at work for me to post. Holy Man is joining the group to replace Raynucio.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The man talking to Raimondo Scevola is decked out in full armor and a blue tabard. His neatly trimmed beard and brown hair show through his opened faced helm and a kite shield is strapped to one arm. The man is nothing short of a warrior and with the pack across his shoulders he is not a local but another adventurer out in the world.

"I thank you for your help Master Scevola," the man says his accent defiantly not local, but with the sound of Venza about it. "I will wait here in Sangre for word on my friends then. But Firrion would be furious if I just lounged about, and I fear I haven't the coin to do such even if I wished. Do you know any place to find work for a short time? Know of anyone who could use a good sword arm?"

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 36/36
AC: 23 (T: 11 FF: 22)
INIT: +1
CMB: +6
CMD: 17 (19 vs. trips and grapples)
Fort: +5
Reflex: +2
Will: +2
Speed: 20'

longsword: +9 (1d8+3), PA -1 to hit +2 dmg

Diplomacy +7, Handle Animal +5, Perception +7, Survival +5[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn looks over the spoils from that final ambush, eying the fine cloak worn by the agent. OOC: Anyone mind if she takes the Cloak of Resistance as part of her treasure parcel?

~~~~~

The barbarian princess looks surprisingly sad as she receives news of Raynucio's departure. Her gruff words do not at all match her expression: "I knew you couldn't hack it, playing with the big kids. See you back in Venza, My Lord!"

galahad0430

First Post
"Well, t'is is the group t'at has hired my caravan." Raimondo waves at the approaching group. "T'ey might need an extra swordarm. T'e place we go is very dangerous."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well then a little good luck to balance the bad," Markas says looking at the group.

"Who is in charge of your group?" he asks Mandalo who has an obvious warriors look to him. "And why is it you are all here in Heth?"

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra caught the soldiers accent, and thought it sounded out of place. He kept a close eye on the man, and noticed him approach the rest of the group. He wanted to make sure he introduced himself once he was done helping Syldar

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Mowgli was asking about buying stuff. I guess some missed the part about buying things in town yesterday (game time). If you sell all the mundane gear, that adds 385.83 gp to your total (for a total of 1632.93 gp available to each of you) listed on the intro post. The party still has the following items: feather token (whip), wand of reduce person (9), +1 chainshirt, cloak of resistance +1, MW rapier, MW morning star, 8x CLW potions, 1x CMW potion. Anyone who wants to buy something before leaving for the jungle can do so and we will assume they did it yesterday.

nothingpoetic

First Post
After dispatching the ambush at the docks, Chaucer helps Aradra get Syldar to the caravan. After speaking with Brunico, he bids Raynucio a fond farewell, and turns his attention to the caravan. As he does so he sees Mandalo approached by a warrior of some type and ask who is in charge.

Sweeping in, Chaucer exclaims, "In charge you say? I must apologize my good man, but we have yet to elect a leader of this little group. But if you have any questions, or any business I would love to help you out. My name is Chaucer Tarsi, and this fine fellow is Mandalo Chalybis, and we, along with our other comrades, are about to join this caravan. Now that you know our purposes here, may I inquire into your purpose? Chaucer smiles, hoping against hope that this is not more trouble and that they could just get on the road with the caravan.

OOC: Sorry that I have been so sporadic in posting, life has gotten crazy this summer, and they don't look to slow down until August. However, I have been checking in regularly, just not able to post as much, so I apologize for that. Hope you guys are all doing well!

Remove ads