Scarred Lands

Howdy Yqatuba mate! :)

Yqatuba said:
What would the Titans in scarred lands be? I think elder ones.

I think that probably works best.

The Scarred Lands gods actually function as an entire Pantheon, so 9 Greater Gods. Since they had to team up to defeat (but couldn't destroy only imprison) the titans, that would suggest they were indeed Elder Ones.

Looking over the Divine and the Defeated...

Wow, the stats work perfect just doubling them. :D

All the gods are between 40-50 HD as Avatars, while Denev (Titan) is 60 HD (Avatar).

Kadum would be so cool using the Mega-sized rules. :cool:

...in fact all the Scarred Lands Titans are pretty cool monsters.

Hiya mate! :)

Yqatuba said:
I noticed it doesn't say the alignment of the titans anywhere I wonder why? (most would be CE I think)

I think they would all be evil, maybe not necessarily Chaotic Evil, though the majority probably default to that.

hyulf

Community Supporter
I am using the Elder Ones for the Slarecians. They seem more creepy and the Titans & Gods were afraid of them. And I think the Titans are above alignments overall.

Hey there hyulf! :)

hyulf said:
I am using the Elder Ones for the Slarecians. They seem more creepy and the Titans & Gods were afraid of them.

Was there ever any great information on the Slarecians? I don't recall reading that the titans and gods were afraid of them. Where is that from?

By the way did you know that I created the Slarecian Dragon? ;)

And I think the Titans are above alignments overall.

If they were simply forces of nature then I would agree, but as I recall the Scarred Lands Titans were personalities with their own agendas, most of which were pretty brutal or destructive.

paradox42

First Post
Was there ever any great information on the Slarecians? I don't recall reading that the titans and gods were afraid of them. Where is that from?
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Slarecian-Legacy-Scarred-Lands/dp/1588469557/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329445204&sr=8-1]Yes, there was.[/ame]

And since I reread that book not long ago, I can say that I think the beings he's specifically referring to are the god-kings, which were originally unbodied splinters of cosmic consciousness that somehow got caught up and imprisoned in material reality when the Titans first made Scarn.

Elder One would probably be a decent guess for them, in their original unbodied state. That, or First One. In their bodied state, within the Scarred Lands, when they were making Slarecians to help them get out (by destroying the world), they'd only be Greater Deities at best- probably considerably less actually.

Hammerheadd

First Post
There was a thread on Dicefreaks (don't have link) that has stats for the titans (cr 31-60) and yes they are all evil except Denev and Golthain. BTW do the titans have any holy symbols?

There was a thread on Dicefreaks (don't have link) that has stats for the titans (cr 31-60) and yes they are all evil except Denev and Golthain. BTW do the titans have any holy symbols?
Dicefreaks is sadly missing a lot of their older material due to the repeated crashings of their sites. They had some amazing material. If anyone has those old titans, please post them. I love The Scarred Lands setting.

Remove ads