Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Nope, still happening to people. The major difference to the beta is that now the game makes you do it yourself: "This application data is corrupt, please delete and redownload the application to the ps4." Over and over again. That IS a bug that causes the game to be deleted.

You can duplicate items. There's speed cheats. And during the beta there was a way to deal insta-lethal damage which they "fixed" by making you do no damage at all if you do "too much" now (which forces you to restart the game). Would you consider mods like the lockpick bar cheats?

There's a bug which makes you unable to add your friends (and if we're being technical here the game doesn't actually know who your friends are which means its actually a bug that makes you unable to add players).

It's good if they're fixing the game, but I can't even install it anymore. It keeps telling me to buy it, when I already have.

You've been super lucky if you haven't come across major issues.

Have you downloaded the patch from the 19th? It looks like it replaces the whole game for ps4 https://www.engadget.com/2018/11/19/fallout-76-patch-47gb/?yptr=yahoo

"Honey, the dog's acting weird again..." uNRdQ1f.png

Remove ads