Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I am thankful for my family. My mom and sister, along with my aunts and uncle have been so supportive. I am thankful for my hive family. All the current and past members. You are the best.

Always be thankful for what you have. Remember there are some who have far less.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Heading out to Sweden for the weekend with my dad to visit my crazy aunt. Says she has something special waiting. Last time she'd made a strange dream catcher (I don't remember where I stashed that, but considering she hasn't been to Finland for twenty years I'm not really worried she'd notice it missing). Lives alone in a mansion her father built. Picture a witch, but like in a Swedish way (less creepy crazy, and more endearing crazy). :D

yR9g2Y7.png
does that mean the sign or the book case or the whole wall?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Been watching too many tiktok compilations on youtube. If the gamer boys are counting on their property to make sandwiches, the furries are gonna win the war. I didn't know there were so many ways to say "dame".

Remove ads