Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

the Jester

Legend
GF's 16 year old cat died, it was her favorite cat. She took it to the vet because it was sick and it died in between tests (when no one was watching him).

She's depressed but there is only so much one can do via text messages when and when the drive if about 1 and a half to twi hours away and you are unable to make that drive.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

:( I'm very sorry to hear that. Pets are a beloved part of the family, and it always sucks to lose a loved one.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, it's always hard to comfort the other person over text. But I know I still try my hardest! Sometimes it works, but being physically there is always better.

My girlfriend is going out of town for three weeks. It's going to be hard. I don't think we've gone more then three DAYS without seeing each other in the last seven months. I don't know how I'm going to handle three weeks... :(

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah, it's always hard to comfort the other person over text. But I know I still try my hardest! Sometimes it works, but being physically there is always better.

My girlfriend is going out of town for three weeks. It's going to be hard. I don't think we've gone more then three DAYS without seeing each other in the last seven months. I don't know how I'm going to handle three weeks... :(

if you both have phones capable of sending text messages and images: sexy time texts messaging*.
if you both have iDevices with facetime: sexy facetime.
if you both have skype enabled devices: sexy skype.
if you both use Google+: Sexy hangout (but make sure they are private since you don't want someone to randomly handout).

* Make sure you don't accidently send the texts to your parents and make sure to delete the texts and the images later... you don't want them to be posted online if you ever suddenly become uber famous.

Last edited:

Remove ads