Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
1) I've tried a lot of exotic foods. Very few tasted like chicken, except for Mediterranean Giant Octopus.

1a) According to my Dad, Columbian Big-Ass Ants taste like peanuts.

1b) According to an anthropological researcher, Amazonian tarantula legs taste like lobster tails. Their highly prized abdomens? Well, lets just say he was happy to trade them for legs with the villagers, who thought he was a dummy.

1c) According to Andrew Zimmern, Stewed Sheep's Foot tastes like everything the sheep stepped in.

1d) According to Bear Grylls, skunk tastes like it smells.

2) I'm pretty sure people taste like ham or mutton...so I hear.:eek:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I would not trust Bear Grylls when it comes to exotic foods considering that he grabbed elephant dung, squeezed it, and drank the juice.

Then again anything would be better compared to how bad the the "most wanted hot dogs

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I would not trust Bear Grylls when it comes to exotic foods considering that he grabbed elephant dung, squeezed it, and drank the juice.

Well, Bear is eating and drinking in a survival type situation.

Still, I think it should tell you something that a man who drank elephant poo water grimaced when eating the roasted skunk he caught.

And hellooooooo, Mega!

Remove ads