Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hoping to see Skyfall tonight. I can't remain trapped at the house for much longer. Going crazy

I know how that feels. Verizon decided to kill the battery on our phone/internet/cable power box since we called about keeping our landline phone number. I'd go to the movies but nothing worth seeing has a length of under two hours (I was going to meet someone to attack a Resistance portal in Ingress at noon). Its like verizon wants me to go over my mobile data limits this month... BASTARDS.

Main hob called. Their experience with broken collar bones says I'll be out for 2+ weeks. Decided to look it up on the net. I could be out for 4-6 weeks. I. CAN. NOT. DO. THAT. PERIOD. Seeing doctor tomorrow and going for my pain pills in an hour. It's really hurting and I don't normally feel pain. NOT GOOD.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Life as us.

Main hob called. Their experience with broken collar bones says I'll be out for 2+ weeks. Decided to look it up on the net. I could be out for 4-6 weeks. I. CAN. NOT. DO. THAT. PERIOD. Seeing doctor tomorrow and going for my pain pills in an hour. It's really hurting and I don't normally feel pain. NOT GOOD.

This is how I feel. It has been a year and I still have 3-5 years to go. I have no income, My living expenses are loans to be paid back, My frozen shoulder hurts 24/7, I am on Vicodin 4 times per day, and I keep being told "Be patient". I have missed all of the great movies for over a year now.

I am near the brink. My RL friends are what's holding me back from the precipice. I must say, "Thank you GOD for my friends."

Disability won't give me an appeal until somewhere around May to August of 2013, +3 months for the actual hearing , +3 months for the disability to actually kick in.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Poor as hell and now I'm home with a broken collar bone. So.... I'ld say it is going as usual. Trying to work on my Storyhours and build / paint some miniatures. Building turns out to be very limited.

How did you break your collarbone?

My birthcertificate sways I'm 43 but my head keeps cutting that by over 50%.

I was playing Broom Ball with last year's Vermont Ice Hockey champs. (16-18 year olds) I was doing good until there was no one around me. Then I feel and landed full force on my shoulder. About 23 years ago I had a mishap with a minitramp and snapped my collar bone then. Never saw a doctor. I honestly thought it was a bad bruise. Well, it it never was seen, it was weak and a fall that should not have done any damage to me re-broke the bone.

Job two will not allow me to work. My primary job will offer light work but I can't be in a sling. Sooooo..... no work.

I am working on DnD and my storyhours some. Its been hard to get back into it. Tried glueing figures together for my Emerald Claw Bone Jnights and it proved too painful to do.
Owwww!

So much for Skyfall. If I have no income for a few weeks I can't spend what I have on a movie (that said I'm still hoping for Hobbit on Saturday with the Family). But on the bright side- finished my Hobgoblins for my Siberys Seven storyhour.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Eh, Skyfall was okay. I don't know why, but like every single time I always feel pumped up for James Bond movies and leave the theatre disappointed. It's like for some reason there's always so much hype and excitement that I always expect EVERYTHING out of the movies, but it never meets those expectations.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I know what you mean. Stuff happens in the new movies, and it's exciting, but then the end comes.. and it's like they're more concerned about getting people hyped up about the next next movie instead of the one playing.

Remove ads