Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I seem to have doctored myself up acciudently. I was trying to paint some figures today. The paint was dried and not coming out of the bottle. I squeezed very hard and nothing. Used both hands and the top burst off splattering me and the figures with paint (red no less) which sent a jolt up my arm to my shoulder to extreme pain. With a loud MF and a minute of whimpering in agony I walked about and reliezed.... I could move my arm!

The sudden movement on my part I think some how reset the broken pieces together. Now I just have to be careful not to overdo it / reinjure it.

Spent an hour or so painting, created a new character and now I'm just relaxing.....

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You may have done just that!

A buddy of mine had a minor dislocation in his knee joint, but refused to see a doctor. So he limped along for a few weeks.

Then, one night, a bunch of us were walking to a nearby nightclub to see his bro's band play, and all of a sudden, his 6'3" self was bout waist high to me, screaming in anger and pain! It seems some kind of utility access lid in the sidewalk and been left askew and when he stepped on it, his leg shot straight down a few feet, with the metal plate whacking him in the (dislocated) knee.

We helped extricate him from the hole, and as we asked him repeatedly if he wanted us to call 911, he walked around in circles cursing the universe. That's when one of the women noticed he wasn't limping.

He had a nasty bruise and a sore leg for a couple of days, but the dislocation had snapped back into place.

1 in 1,000,000 odds, but it worked in his favor...though I'm sure he'd rather he'd been playing the lottery when beating those odds.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
o_O!?!

That sounds like when you play a RPG, kill some badguy when you are low in hp, level up, and suddenly are max hp.

That or you used second wind, a healing surge, or a hero point.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
With my frozen shoulder, I have bumped into things,as my balance is still compromised, and would hear a popping and ripping noise. Though the pain is not fun, the relief of a minor freedom of movement increase is wonderful! The funny thing is that I am usually headed to get water to take some pain meds . . . . .ha, so fun that pain.:rant:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Had a fun Christmas dinner as the 'Token waif orphan' With the family of a friend of mine Cooked by her granny- A sweet Irish lady with well practiced [seriously epic] cooking abilities [at least 100 ranks!]. My Belly Is Full!!Mmmmmm!

When I dislocated my shoulder playing "touch" football I remember relocating it by planting it into the chest of the player that popped it out. I left with a sore shoulder. He left the game wheezing.

Shoulder is getting better. Slow movement and limited use above the shoulder. Got word I will be getting disability

Remove ads