• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Long enough to actually die and have your mind downloaded into a Fractal Reality Intellect Community (FRIC) where other downloaded minds and specially crafted AIs let you continue to exist without going insane.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Uh-ohhhh!

Apparently, there's some Beef Wellington in the Chap Hop world!
[video=youtube;0iRTB-FTMdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk&sns=em[/video]

Mad_Jack

Legend
I've been on something of a rampage lately, buying a lot of old minis and AD&D modules on Evilbay.
If you do enough hunting, you can often find sellers that have set their starting prices as low as $1.50 for minis and maybe $4-5 for modules, and sometimes those listings slip under the radar and end up with no bids on them with only a day or two left on the auctions.
I've just acquired A2 Secret of the Slavers Stockade and A3 Assault On the Aerie of the Slave Lords for about $9 each, and I currently have a bid in on a combined listing for A1 and A4, which has about four days left to go on it. I could conceivably have the entire Slavers series for under $30 if I'm lucky...

I've been on something of a rampage lately, buying a lot of old minis and AD&D modules on Evilbay.
If you do enough hunting, you can often find sellers that have set their starting prices as low as $1.50 for minis and maybe $4-5 for modules, and sometimes those listings slip under the radar and end up with no bids on them with only a day or two left on the auctions.
I've just acquired A2 Secret of the Slavers Stockade and A3 Assault On the Aerie of the Slave Lords for about $9 each, and I currently have a bid in on a combined listing for A1 and A4, which has about four days left to go on it. I could conceivably have the entire Slavers series for under $30 if I'm lucky...
Most commonly, when I find items around that price range, they have shipping for around $15 to $30.

"Software - Free; Manual - $50,000", to repeat an old computer joke, the origin of which I am unaware of. :)

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Long enough to actually die and have your mind downloaded into a Fractal Reality Intellect Community (FRIC) where other downloaded minds and specially crafted AIs let you continue to exist without going insane.
Man, I was afraid something like that would happen. Anybody know where they put my body? I wrote a password on my hand...

Nice find on Ebay. The only really cool thing that's ever happened to me in that department was when I found the 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Campaign boxed set. At Goodwill, of all places, stuffed in with the puzzles and board games. It had some shelf wear on the box but everything else was intact and in good condition. I think I paid like $6 for it.

Last edited:

Remove ads