Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Has Blackrat posted here recently?

Nope. Damn, that was the first notification that ENW forwarded to my email since the beginning of december I think...

Or possibly the first that didn't get stuck in the junk mail filter since I haven't checked that in months :D

Last edited:

Blackrat

got it glued together, I've decided that i'm going to get some space marines and have them face a sandworm ala Dune as the diorama

I fully approve of this message. I have an imperial guard detachment called the Desert Death Commandos of House Atreus, that are based of Dune saga Fedaykins :D

Last edited:

Blackrat

A new druid, newly arrived in an area, decided to strike up a conversation with a nearby rabbit.

"Hey. What's the weather like around here?" the druid asks.

There's a pause.

[sblock]"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! A talking human!!"[/sblock]

The Rat, that was having tea with the local wise owl, puts on a monocle and stares at the druid rather nonchalantly.

"I say... Terribly sorry for the hare my good chap. He has had a rather bad luck with your kind. They seem to covet his foot.. What a shame"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I now know that Hollywierd knows nothing about RPG. I am watching this movie that takes place in Britain and the title is called Demonic. First, if a movie is called that then it is going to be an evil thing that is going on and the hapless adventurers are going to get in trouble, right? So, the movie is barely in at 22 minutes and they are having trouble with their horseless carriage and what do they do?

THEY SPLIT UP THE PARTY!!

What are they thinking?!? You never split up the party! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Ok, I now know that Hollywierd knows nothing about RPG. I am watching this movie that takes place in Britain and the title is called Demonic. First, if a movie is called that then it is going to be an evil thing that is going on and the hapless adventurers are going to get in trouble, right? So, the movie is barely in at 22 minutes and they are having trouble with their horseless carriage and what do they do?

THEY SPLIT UP THE PARTY!!

What are they thinking?!? You never split up the party! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Bananas. Simply bananas.

Scott DeWar

it gets worse. the scooby doo crew gets to a road that goes in tw different directions and they actually say they need to split up. **le sigh**

Scott DeWar

So, here I am, watching Marvel comic's Agent carter and at 37:38 into the show there is a scene where the actors are on a shoe shine bench when some guy asks for the sports page. The funny thing is that the guy has the audacity to look like Stan Lee! oh good grief!! I must admit, he is a dead ringer!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So, here I am, watching Marvel comic's Agent carter and at 37:38 into the show there is a scene where the actors are on a shoe shine bench when some guy asks for the sports page. The funny thing is that the guy has the audacity to look like Stan Lee! oh good grief!! I must admit, he is a dead ringer!

For some reason, I don't feel like there's a lot of people out there that actually WANT to look like Stan Lee.

Although I read an article recently that someone wants to look like Red Skull and is even going so far as to remove part of his nose, so I guess who knows?

Remove ads