Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I need more sleep. I totally read the "Looking for Pregenerated D&D Characters?" line as "Looking for impregnated D&D Characters?" and was like 'That has to be the weirdest news title I've ever seen' until I realized what it ACTUALLY said.

yup, you definitely need more sleep.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, I'm on the periphery of some family drama- someone in hospital may be terminal- so a lot of my spare time is being spent soothing nerves and/or cooking meals for relatives, both local and traveling. It's the least I can do, y'know?

Scott DeWar

The fact you are doing these things is good of you. I am sorry for the family situation you and yours are in. My family was in the same bad situation with me back 2011 when thay were not sure if I was going to make it. Hang in there.

Scott DeWar

So, just watched Grimm: trial by fire. loved the fighting witches at the end. Young indie jones episode 3 next.

IMG_0212.jpgwell, i got the solider miniatures i needed for the diorama, i think i'm just going to stick to tanks and such due to my painting skills lol

Remove ads