Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, our multi-device HPs aren't actually as good as dedicated units...but they free up a LOT of desk space. And they do the job plenty well enough.

The ONLY thing that cheeses me off about them is that we bought one that has 2 paper drawers, and you have to select between the drawers manually. This is a problem because not all of the software lets you choose the drawer manually, and coupled with the fact that you can print wirelessly with it means we had to maintain a separate printer for our business checks.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
So, this has been a busy week for my mom's younger border collie, whose unofficial nickname is "Helper". We call her that on occasion because whenever you're doing something in the house, she comes over and tries to "help".

So far, this week she has "helped"

• my cousin's fiancée try to breastfeed their newborn under a blanket.
  • me put a walking cast on my Mom's sprained ankle at least 3 times...and we have at least another week of this to come.
  • my Mom by changing the channel and recording a show my Mom never watches.
  • by texting me "972eo4"- international code for "I have Mom's phone, come get me!"

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Speaking of "old school" and "pranks", I just Rickrolled someone on a guitar website.

Edit: at least 2 victims, now.:lol:

Last edited:

Not sure what to do this weekend. No OT this time.

A) Do I paint figures
B) Do I work on Storyhours
C) Do I organize / clean the hobby room
D) Sleep

....and which storyhours?

A) John Play- Find out more about Halas Tarkanan and..... The manifest zone of Sharn
B) Siberys Seven- Take shelter in the ruins from the constant storms.... but what are within the ruins?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Wait, so... what were EN World's and WotC's April Fool's pranks this year?

I didn't see anything and personally, I don't really care. While on rare occasion a prank is funny, most of the time I think the whole April Fool's thing is just a stupid idea to begin with and feel like the world would be better off if everyone else also thought the same thing.

Remove ads