Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Printer now won't feed paper and even with new ink for the other colors says its empty. My son thought he was helping instead of destroying nearly new ink. So now the 90 dollars in ink is not a consideration for keeping the old printer..... :(

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Printer now won't feed paper and even with new ink for the other colors says its empty. My son thought he was helping instead of destroying nearly new ink. So now the 90 dollars in ink is not a consideration for keeping the old printer..... :(

That sucks. Printers are definitely not cheap. I'm just super happy that mine hasn't busted yet. Only on the second printer cartridge ever and I've owned it for a LONG time, though never heavily used it.

My printer (TAPS IN THE BACKGROUND) printed many a DnD adventure and plot. It was a powerful tool for world domination by Aberrational lords and groups small and large. It will be missed..... as I upgrade to a scanner fax machine with bells and whistles! Let the party begin and beware ol' adventurer types- new factions of evil world domination and no-good-nicks are coming ..... coming to a game table near YOU!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My printer (TAPS IN THE BACKGROUND) printed many a DnD adventure and plot. It was a powerful tool for world domination by Aberrational lords and groups small and large. It will be missed..... as I upgrade to a scanner fax machine with bells and whistles! Let the party begin and beware ol' adventurer types- new factions of evil world domination and no-good-nicks are coming ..... coming to a game table near YOU!

I don't know if you've already purchased a replacement or not, but we recently got a couple of HP printers for our home/offices. They have 2 lines- one for general business, one for graphic/photographic businesses (higher resolution optics & printing).

Ours are the business models, and have printing, scanning, faxing and photocopying capabilities. In addition, they all have wireless networking, so you can print directly from a mobile device. THAT has proven surprisingly handy.

Remove ads