Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

It feels like I revive a thread sometimes as I try to catch up on it. Like now, I have not been on the computer for a week and longer for EN World.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yesss, my minion. I have to cast my necromantic enchantments your direction every now and then to revive you from going to eternal rest.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I watched spiderman last night. Although I didn't watch the Andrew Garfield"s spiderman, I'm pretty sure that Tom Holland's spiderman is the worse spiderman from the standpoint of his skill at being spiderman, which makes sense since in the mu he's a privileged geeky kid who never got into a real fight and essentially defeated villains by temporarily super gluing them to stuff.

Let us take a moment to contemplate proper English.

A "terrible, terrible person" is horrible, or perhaps only twice.
A "terrible terrible person" is great.
A "tearable terrible person" is in danger of the Hulk.
A "terrible tearable person" is not.
A "tearable, terrible person" is the same as the one two above.
A "terrible, tearable person" is just as redundant.
A "tearable, tearable person" is especially fragile, or perhaps only twice.
A "tearable tearable person" is nonsense, or perhaps only if torn.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ugh... Did a game over telegram. It was painful. The adventure would have probably worked better at a table (writing text blocks in chat sucks). But what made things go so wrong was that it began with 7 people (which dwindled to 4), none of the characters wanted to leave this one room (they were too buisy freaking out over their situation*) and the dice bot we used failed 95% of all the rolls whixh exasperated the situation since the pcs essentially got wands to use used up all their charges by failing rolls.

During the game I kept wondering how much hand holding is acceptable since I didn't want ti resort to doing it too much especially since they were struggling.

* The game began with the PCs waking up in a crypt inside glass coffins and they seemingly were trapped since they kept failing dc 10 spot checks. 😐

Last edited:

I enjoyed the Spider-man movie. It far surpasses the last two (Andrew Garfield) and the ill scripted and thought out Venom one.

Its as good as the Dr. Ock movie.

End credits are both both funny and annoying. I can laugh at it now but at the time it was a real WTF moment. Kinda like the last five seconds of the movie. We'll see where this goes.

Your PCs are in a dank, dark sewer, dimly illuminated be street gates and a single light spell, when three large rats come charging out of the muck. What do they see?

...Well...

[sblock] dock_rat.jpg

Photobucket link for reference and credits: http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/klocked/media/bWVkaWFJZDo3MzU2NjM3NQ==/?ref=[/sblock]

Remove ads