Thanks for All the Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Crowking

First Post
There are many fine people on EN World who I hope will feel free to contact me if they so desire. You can use ravencrowking at hotmail dot com. Feel free to follow me on my blog, Raven Crowking's Nest, or not, as you desire.

I will not be posting here again in the foreseeable future.

Good Gaming all,

Raven Crowking

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You're leaving? Damn, man. Your posts were always interesting, even when I disagreed with them. Especially when I disagreed with them.

Good luck with everything. I truly mean it.

Windjammer

Adventurer
Better start copy/pasting those contributions - he's deleting all of the "content" (i.e. posts to you and me) he's made over the years. I can see wanting to leave but the rest... :erm:

This, a hundred times this. So I wanted to check up on the latest "What's So bad about 4th Edition?" discussion (here), and it's a train wreck. I have no idea on the actual progression of the debate because RC removed all of his posts.

It's precisely to prevent such things that Paizo doesn't enable users to edit their posts 12 hours after posting them. Editing posts is for correcting typos, not for disavowing content or responsibility retroactively (both are fine in their own right, but that's now that the Edit button is for). I'm usually not in favour of getting such policies into effect, but it helps to prevent childish destructive behaviour.

No hard feelings, RC, but I feel you could have left with much more dignity if you'd left the old discussions in tact. :)

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I suppose surreal is one word for it. I can think of several others as well, but I won't use them because it's fundamentally pointless - rather like hacking up discussions by deleting all 12,000+ posts he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads