Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Or Bosco or Brother Myst, really. (They could have a 'change of mind' upon hearing of their venturing out and run behind to catch them?)

In the field right now until - probably monday at the earliest now, so a bit slammed and tired. I'll hopefully have time to post something IC tomorrow.... Although MuZdin can certainly keep the conversation going all by himself if he feels so inclined, of course. :)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair warning, folks: I'll be in the field for three weeks starting this friday, with part of that away from the internet altogether (probably starting around the 20th). Expect slower posting from me during the rest of the time.

gambler1650

Explorer
And I have been slammed with work and personal life, so no worries. One of the resons why I haven't tried to bring in new players at the present. Thanks for both of your patience.

Voda Vosa

First Post
No problem, I'm fine with the current peace, its slow enough so I don't have to worry much to check the forums, and is fast enough so I don't have to read the last two pages to remember what was I playing! :cool:

Remove ads