Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Ok, level up time for Muzdim and Antares. Thank you both for hanging in as long as you have so far.
OOC:
No problems, and our pleasure. :)

Since Antares is a multiclass Fighter/Wizard I think the above means he gets pushed up to 2nd level on his lowest XP required class, which is Fighter (sort of ironic considering he's been doing Wizardy stuff almost exclusively :)). Is that what you had in mind? I wouldn't personally mind raising MU instead if you're amenable, as that would fit better with what he's been doing (?).

In the meantime, updated his character sheet in the Rogue's Gallery. Summary of changes: saving throws +1, now makes 2 attacks per round against creatures of 1 HD or less, no HD rise since multiclass characters need to raise both their levels before they do that.

gambler1650

Explorer
Well, Antares' biggest moment of glory so far was lobbing a lantern onto a gelatinous cube which seems to be somewhat 'fighter-ish' in nature. And there's always the "sometimes you internalize things when working on other things" so perhaps not working on his fighter skills let him become better at them. I think for now we'll go with the rules as written (even though we're ignoring them a bit for the experience issue).

Binder Fred

As I mentionned in the IC, I'll be leaving for three weeks starting on the 8th of May. The first two weeks of that are going to be pretty hectic too, by the looks of things... And hopefully Muzdin will be back by the time I return? (He hasn't posted over in his other forums either, so I think this is pretty serious, whatever it is.)

Binder Fred

...and I'm back.

It doesn't look like VV is going to be returning anytime soon though... We could recruit new players, [MENTION=11033]gambler1650[/MENTION]? OR, I'm perfectly alright with a solo game if you want to go that way?

Remove ads