[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Songdragon

Explorer
"Mr. Gnome." the halfling says with a bow. "It would appear we have had some success. We should have our discussions somewhere more private."

Qik

First Post
"Yesyesyesyes, of course, but did you find my deck?" the gnome insists. Once given an answer, he'll lead the group back inside the tavern, where they'll be given use of a room upstairs: the bartender is somewhat dubious about the whole thing, but the gnome offers him double the normal rate, and he obliges.

Systole

First Post
"We finds many paper, Tiny Elder of Clan Shar. The small hard paper pieces also. That was most importants, yes? And we is keeps the bad spirit talker alives for you." This does not seem to please the barbarian. "Is the duty of Clan Falshenaya being finish?"

OOC: Daylily is a bit depressed because it seems like every time he goes adventuring, he has to take prisoners and collect paper, and he has strong moral objections to both of these things. It's beginning to wear on him.

Qik

First Post
The gnome puts a tiny hand on the shoulder of the mildly depressed Daylily. "You served your duty well, Falshenaya warrior." After a moment, he adds, "Although I would have just as soon had you kill the man responsible." He sighs. "But since he's already here, I might as well question him. Thank you, you all, for your aid in this task."

OOC: Still have one or two other small points to hit, just too late for me to do them properly at this point. Should be able to tomorrow.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna grins at the barkeep as she carries the body up the stairway. Once in the room, she sets him down on a chair. She wanders over to the window and looks out, checking to see if it is land or canal below.

"We were lucky to hurt him just enough so he was easy to carry. He managed to hurt us a lot as well. But Tanager showed me the way to deal with that."

Moving back to the chair, she checks his gag once more. "Let me know when you want him to wake up."

"The words on the paper suggest this guy is just the apprentice."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"After that fight, I suspect he wishes we would simply have killed him as well. However, at that point, we had not yet secured the deck, and killing our only known lead to it's location seemed a bit foolish."

jbear

First Post
Relic sits down with a groan of relief, only his stubborn curiosity keeping him awake. He rests his aching head on his arm and allows his eyes to close. However he remains awake,listening to the conversation that follows with the young necromancer.

Qik

First Post
"Apprentice?" The gnome frowns; you can tell he's not too keen on talking to the little guy. At Thuvian's remark, he waves his hand dismissively. "Yesyesyes, of course, of course." Turning to Arianna, he says, "Let's wake him, and see what he has to say for himself."

The young man has very little to say. Though obviously scared, any fear is trumped by defiance: at this point, it's clear he's thinking in terms of being a martyr for his cause, unarticulated though it may be. He flinches a bit at the mention of Emerous Sloh, obviously not expecting you to know the man's name or station, but he otherwise stays quiet.[sblock=OOC]Feel free to make any rolls in an effort to gather more information from the man. Doesn't help you now, obviously, but anything you get out of the man would go up on the wiki, and I'm already thinking about doing another adventure centering around the Ears in the future.

Not trying to drag this out unnecessarily, just don't have time to do the requisite number crunching this morning, and I'm certainly happy to RP things out as long as someone else is. Should be able to move towards giving you the XP/GP numbers this afternoon.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"If you're planning on being a matyr, kid, hope I don't get final say in the matter. I'm perfectly content letting you loose to explain your failure to your master. I'd even let you spend some more time in the shadows just to give you time to consider your report."

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 2
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +4(6 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+4/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness, +4 ranged touch attack, 6/day, 2 left
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads