[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna turns on the prone caster and attacks, knocking it out. "Awake casters are dangerous to carry through the street."
[sblock=actions]Attack until the caster is unconscious, one claw hit should do without killing[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 0 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 4 days rations, 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Spent: 100 gp of her 125 gp share of the fancy chest sale for the 2 LRE
Spent: 502 gp communal money on 10 CLW potions, holy symbol, prayer book
Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 2 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 1 used 1d6 healing

Beast ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 17/7, Current AC: 15
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
Longspear +4, d8+4 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: claw/claw[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Arianna's left claw is able to catch the man as he writhes on the floor, both in pain and in lieu of a better course of action. The man shudders once, and then lies still, his blood beginning to seep onto the floor as Thuvian's shadows finally dissipate around him.
OOC: He's now at -2 and is dying.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Poor man, he had no idea what was coming his way." Thuvian tries to stabilize the man as the others search the rest of the area.

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 2
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +4(6 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+4/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness, +4 ranged touch attack, 6/day, 2 left
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Let's see if these new spells they taught me at the church work. AieeeIIEe!"[sblock=actions]Cast Stabilize[/sblock]"That should do for transport. Tie him up good and make sure to gag him. Strip all of his items off of him."

"Do we have rope?"
Arianna searches his body for the requisite holy symbol she expects he needs to cast his spells. (take 20=31)

jbear

First Post
Relic moves up while taking a pair of manacles from his pack as though to secure the man's hands. He stops when he registers the pointlessness of such an action.

As he watches the blood seep from the young man's body his features are expressionless, his eyes devoid of any feeling.

"He is going to die. Perhaps it is for the best."

When the halfling steps in and casts her magic, he kneels down wordlessly and secures the unconscious man's hands.

"Even awake he will cooperate with these on."

OOC: :) Posted at the same time I see. Relic puts his Manacles of Cooperation on the necromancer.

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Seeing the group attempting to heal the green man, Daylily groans loudly. "Why is you civilized peoples always makes safe the bad peoples? Just killings him, already! For the sake of high spirits! Is better for he be dead!"

Daylily makes a disgusted noise, but aside from a bit of eye-rolling, makes no move towards the green man. As the enemy is brought to his feet, Daylily approaches Relic. "I ams sorry for the hitting you, Elder Storyteller. It was the shameful of me for to have weak mind. It is to happen no mores, I am promise."

Satin Knights

First Post
Answering Daylily, "The short one who pays us has questions to ask this man. Dead men don't answer questions easily."

Once the caster is secured and stable, move him away from the party and what she is about to do.
"Gather together for some healing. ... Heeeeal! ... Heeeal! ... I sayd Heeeeaal!!"
(Heals party 13, caster outside range gets zero. 3 channels left)

Then search the alter and rest of the room for the missing cards or clues to where they are. (take 20=31)

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Daylily snorts. "For the yellows metal, Snake Daughter? For truly? I was not think the civilization would to affect a first children of the Snake Mother." He sighs. "But ifs Tiny Elder says so ..." He waves off the rest of the sentence, clearly disappointed.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"As the mercreature said, our employer may have questions, and if the deck isn't here, we'll need him alive to find out where it is. Besides, I suspect my shadows did more damage to him than your weapon ever could. For a seer like that to be cut off from not just his divine vision, but his regular vision as his protection is cut down, is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life. So I assure you that he would probably dispute your claim that letting him live is a kindness. You can attack his body, the shadows attacked his entire reason of purpose." Thuvian speaks quietly, all too aware of the fine line between light and dark, knowledge and ignorance, that he himself walked on a regular basis.

Systole

First Post
Daylily sighs. "I did not say no such thing, child of Night Hunter. I say that it was to take more hammerings to kill him without anger, when I am tire. More painfuls for him. But then we not killings him. So he is much luck, for not to compare."

He waves off further questions. "Is for Tiny Elder to have answer, fine. Is green nobdy had much pain from Night Hunter magics, fine. But I ams here for duty."

Remove ads