Help? Enworld chat?

I've been trying to access the ISRP and it logs me in, just does not let open for some reason. And I tried that unlikely-hero's but It won't let me on either! What do I do?

Infernal Scribe

First Post
It could be the type of internet browser you are using. I would recommend updating your flash program, since both are using the flash chat thingie ma gig. But as for En world ISRP, the site is down. No one can get on it. Unlikely Heroes is probably your best bet.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
I've been trying to access the ISRP and it logs me in, just does not let open for some reason. And I tried that unlikely-hero's but It won't let me on either! What do I do?

Infernal Scribe is right on both counts: update your flash, and no, EN World isn't working for anyone. You can log in, but then you're stuck in limbo with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

For getting flashchat to work, the first thing to try is updating your Adobe Flash player. The latest version is here:
Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

But make sure that version is compatible with your operating system and browser version. Also make sure your internet settings allow for running flash games.

The Unlikely Heroes chat ( Unlikely Heroes Chat ) is working for most people. Make sure you've first clicked the "register" link. You can't go into chat at all otherwise. And registering at EN World doesn't transfer over to Unlikely Heroes: you need to register separaterly. If you're having problems getting registered at Unlikely Heroes, drop an email to ISRPmagi@gmail.com and let me know.

Remove ads