WD's Gamma World IC

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Look like you all agree on going west :)
Will you try to move fast or are you trying to avoid possible trouble, being more stealthy and making a pause at every suspicious sound?

This will effect how long you will be in the forest and the change to get the drop on possible encounters (or be able to avoid them).[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
"When we return from the west, we can go on to the city, because then we will have something to trade" Doc says.

ooc: cautious

Walking Dad

First Post
You move care fully through the familiar part of the forest. Easily avoiding the local giant fly-traps you make good pace, refreshing yourself at the last uninhabited pond you know about.

The sky grows darker as you sense a group of hoppers in your directions. The meat of this large giant rabbits tastes well enough and they are valued as riding mounts.
The only problem you see is that so much edible meat in one spot will surely have predators around.

Trayce is your 'guide', right? Please post your actions (even if it is just detouring).

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Uh, wouldn't Shadow be the guide? He has higher, stealth, survival and perception. Upon inspection it appears Trayce and I are equal at survival. I think Shayuri forgot her class skill bonus.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I said Trayce because she sounded more like a outdoor character and you have both the same survival score.

Guide: roll Survival for the way. May be aided by others.
Perception and Stealth are rolled by each character separately.

Still need to know what you all do. You may discuss it either IC or OOC, if you want.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Well if Trayce appears more outdoors person, I don't know what Shadow did before now. No civilization for a thief, no appreciation for a scholar. So just what has he been doing?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - *points solemnly at OOC thread...then chokes and dies on the irony of doing so in an OOC post of his own* Anyway, I expect we're all outdoorsy here, and no harm done with all that. Shadow's probably best off doing the main roll, and Trayce will attempt to Aid Another.)

Remove ads