WD's Gamma World IC

Shayuri

First Post
When the device comes to life, Trayce 'eeps' and drops it. The object clatters to the floor, and for a moment the towering woman cringes back behind her telekinetic force field, expecting it to explode, or change into a robot, or unleash death rays...or worse!

Instead it simply goes dark and dead again.

After a cautious moment, Trayce picks it up again, and this time simply inspects it and the picture on it.

"This must be what they looked like," she muses, poking gently at the image. "They were beautiful."

rangerjohn

Explorer
"The ones they promoted like this were. Sometimes their entire lives revolved around their looks. Mostly, it wasn't natural however, they did everything from painting themselves, to cutting their bodies too achieve the effect. Oh and a lot of the females would starve themselves." Shadow tells her, clearly surprised why they would go so far.

kinem

Adventurer
"I know there won't be weapons in a hospital, but I don't see any medicine yet, either. They must have had a thorough knowledge of which herbs can treat which ailments, though. Anything about that?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Not in a hospital, but a hospital wouldn't have been protected by the burner," he says looking Trayce's way. "Most likely this is a research or military complex, possibly both. Oh, and don't expect too many herbs, they made things that duplicated their effects in their labs. One that was often mentioned was 'aspirin' which duplicated the effects of willow tree bark tea, however it was later replaced by something called 'Tylenol" or acetaminophen."

Shayuri

First Post
"So what do we DO?" Trayce asks, by now completely dependent on Shadow's incredible knowledge of the secrets of the ancients. If it hadn't been for him she'd have panicked long ago!

"We can't just stay in here forever. We have a job to do."

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Good thing I am as big of a book worm as Shadow, I couldn't pull his off otherwise. The twenty intelligence on the other hand....
Now as for what to do, I'll get back to you, my speed is no where near his, between twenty intelligence and dexterity, he has a heck of a nervous system.

Remove ads