WD's Gamma World IC

kinem

Adventurer
Doc goes to the waiting room with the others.

ooc: Still here. I am in other games here too. RJ, since Shadow is our 'expert' on the ancients, you have to find a balance in which you can lead when you need to.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: I'm as much in the dark concerning these robots as anyone. I have no idea what there programming is. They appear to be benign, but if they are being deceitful.... or possibly in league with that cyborg who ran off. This is OOC imagine how confused Shadow is.

Walking Dad

First Post
As you are led to the waiting area you can peek into another room that looks like some kind of office:
Luxury-Doctor-Office-Interior-Design.jpg

After arriving the unit speaks up: "Please wait for a short moment, the examination room is readied. Visitors are scanned for viral, bacteria, genetic distortion and dangerous objects. Thank you!"

With that it leaves you alone in a white room with chairs, a small table with small electronic devices on it and a single window. The is separated from the corridor by a half transparent door.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Oops...missed this! :eek: )

Uncertain of the new surroundings, Trayce paces the walls to get the room's measure. She pushes gently on the windows to see if they can be moved, or if they have flex or give. The view of the outside is tantalizing, but she doesn't want to anger the machines until there's no choice.

The objects interest her as well. She picks one up at random and turns it over in her oversized hand. This was why they were here, after all. Well, maybe not this particular object specifically, but something like it. Who knew what powers were contained even in the things the ancients casually left lying around?

"Look at these," she murmurs, "will any of these help us in the village?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Going by the picture WD, tell me if this is wrong. Speaking of which I don't see a window in the picture.

"Not without a power source." Shadow answers.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: The picture is of an office you pass bye on the way to the waiting room. I should set the mood as I'm unable to find a fitting picture for the waiting room.

The windows don't open to pushing, but their are handles at their sides.
The moment Trayce touches the small device, the front begins to glow, showing the runes of the Ancients' script and a woman in a red dress.

Remove ads