WD's Gamma World IC

Walking Dad

First Post
As you open the door, you see a group of three white, humanoid and faceless robots, holding one hand up in greeting.

irobot.gif

Their "leader" says some more diffuse words, before the head pulses blue for a moment. Then it continues:
"Adjustment to foreign speech patterns completed.
Greetings and welcome. I have to advise the females to leave the room. It is for males only. The ladies room is just adjacent.

Please follow me to the reception once you are done."

Shayuri

First Post
"They...can talk!" blurts Trayce, startled. "I understood!"

She looks at the others, then shrugs. "It seems polite enough. I guess I'll wait outside."

Ducking down so as not to bark her head on the doorway, she picks her way past the ancient machine to stand just outside in the large room beyond.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I meant [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] , who hasn't posted for some time.

As you all stand before the reception desk, the robot speaks again:
"Please state your name and your ailments or the name of the patient you want to visit. Afterwards you will be scanned for anomalies and allowed to use the lifts and to enter the viral secure areas."

OOC: If anyone isn't fine with this, speak up now. If I get no veto post the next days, I will assume you character agrees.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Doc doesn't know much about the ancients, so is letting Shadow and the NPCs take the lead on dealing with the robots.

Walking Dad

First Post
"This is a medical facility, if you are asking for this information. Visitor or patient?"

OOC: I just realized I actually need an answer for this question from each of you. Would be boring to wait for the NPCs to act first, right? ;)

Remove ads