WD's Gamma World IC

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Close, the ancients seperated for many biologcal functions. These rooms were for the elimination of bodily wastes. Although, there was something called 'political correctness', that some followed with what could be called relegious fervor, even in some cases that made no sense."

Walking Dad

First Post
"You seem to be well versed in the ways of the ancients." Darius says as the unseen speaker repeats the warning.
You can hear steps from the outside. Three to five pairs of legs moving in unison.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Well looks like there is no avoiding the fight. It appears, this 'gentleman' (indicating the robot/urinal), has summoned the guards.

OOC: You sure this is a first level adventure?
It seems mighty set on a
TPK? Unless I am seriously, misreading things.

Walking Dad

First Post
You all hear a knocking on the door. It sounds like someone is using a hard item, not a normal hand. But it is knocking, not trying to force something open.

Shayuri

First Post
Trayce stiffens, then points at Shadow and whispers frantically, "They don't sound angry. Tell them everything's fine, and to go away. You know about the Ancients, make them understand!"

rangerjohn

Explorer
"I understand thier writings, and this gives insight into thier culture. Thier speech, however, is a completly different matter." Shadow replies.

OOC: Does Shadow understand the quesioner?

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: No, he doesn't. Anyone speaking through the door or opening it? I don't try to stall the game, but I can only react currently. BTW, there are no windows in the room big enough to use as an exit.

Shayuri

First Post
"All right," Trayce said, racking her brain. "Maybe...it just wants to give a warning. Open the door, and I'll hide behind it. Then just listen, and when it stops talking, nod as if you understand. If it keeps talking, wait and then nod again when it stops."

"If it looks like it's going to attack, I'll jump in and try to kill it."

Remove ads