Still no Gardmore Abbey map/art galleries

DNH

First Post
Madness at Gardmore Abbey has been available for, what, six weeks now? Plenty of time to put the usual map and art galleries together and publish them on the website along with all the rest (eg Dungeon issues). Does anyone know if and when we will get these? Or does anyone recall how long it has taken them to do so in the past (for Tomb of Horrors, say)?

Thanks.

DNH

First Post
So there they have released an art gallery from Heroes of the Feywild and *still* no Gardmore Abbey map or art galleries. Why?

DNH

First Post
Guess what? Yep, my players wandered into the temple on Dragon's Roost last session, the first and biggest area of the whole adventure that I didn't have prepared. I had been putting off getting anything done in the hope that Wizards were about to release map galleries. I ended up having to call a tea break while I drew a makeshift map in MapTool. I mean, it worked but it could have been so much better ("What's this childish crap?!", as one of my players jokingly exclaimed!).

JohnnyO

First Post
Guess what? Yep, my players wandered into the temple on Dragon's Roost last session, the first and biggest area of the whole adventure that I didn't have prepared. I had been putting off getting anything done in the hope that Wizards were about to release map galleries. I ended up having to call a tea break while I drew a makeshift map in MapTool. I mean, it worked but it could have been so much better ("What's this childish crap?!", as one of my players jokingly exclaimed!).

Isn't the temple one of the poster maps?

EDIT: NVM, just realized you were probably playing on a computer...duh

Zaran

Adventurer
I half expect the Abbey Maps to NOT be posted and to be sold for the VT in the near future. I have a feeling any unique maps will be premium micro-sales.

DNH

First Post
Yay! A few people (myself included) mentioned it on the Wizard forums too until someone took the initiative and DM'ed Greg Bilsland on Twitter. This was a week ago. Greg replied that it had "probably been overlooked" and that he would "look into it". He we are and the galleries are up. Gotta love Twitter.

Remove ads