General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I think I need to stop looking for character sheets on the Approved Characters page, that's all. Yes, wading through all of them is tricky to find the one I want in a hurry. But, I should just use the other page instead.

What about changing those top headers on the banner instead?

Replace "Approved Characters" with "Adventures".

Satin Knights

First Post
I have gone and done that. It looks okay, but becomes one button instead of a menu. Not sure about it, and it can be reverted if others don't like it.
-SK

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you know, showing someone who has not been around for a while as abandoned is not such a great idea, especially if someone was in a coma for 6 weeks or so.

that person would not have felt to welcome upon reentering the games.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I have gone and done that. It looks okay, but becomes one button instead of a menu. Not sure about it, and it can be reverted if others don't like it.
-SK

I liked it the other way better since my character was one of the ones that popped up on the menu. <shrug>

EDIT: But I can live with it this way, I suppose.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, here is a new try. I moved the Active Adventures under the Community menu item. Still not happy with it, but we only get four columns to work with.
Taking other suggestions.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
What about making the Adventures page always appear on the popular pages? Just like creating a character.

Minor difference, but more appropriate place perhaps.

GlassEye

Adventurer
What about making the Adventures page always appear on the popular pages? Just like creating a character.

Minor difference, but more appropriate place perhaps.

Pages listed under 'Popular Pages' are theoretically based on number of views. IMO we don't even need a popular pages heading and could change up that code and make the heading anything we want/need. We could make it 'Key Pages' perhaps and add the most used (non-character) pages below.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The ranger infiltrator archetype does not have a listed action to activate the adaptation ability. As it is listed as an Extraordinary ability, but has to be "turned on" to activate, is it considered a standard action? Free action? No action?

I'd say no action, Free at the most.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pages listed under 'Popular Pages' are theoretically based on number of views. IMO we don't even need a popular pages heading and could change up that code and make the heading anything we want/need. We could make it 'Key Pages' perhaps and add the most used (non-character) pages below.
Sounds good to me. I agree. :)

Remove ads