Character Level Up Approvals

jkason

First Post
Gah! Has it really been since November that Arianna's been waiting for approval? I'll start there, especially since our good and noble approval machine can't approve himself. :)

Reviewing Arianna

1) I had a little trouble adding up all of Teq's stuff (the CON especially threw me for a few minutes), so I added notations for his bumps at given levels (Str, Dex, and Con).

2) Bonus for 12 STR is +1. You had +2. All the math on the rest of the sheet was right, just the bonus listed in the base ability section was off. Fixed.

3) I don't understand the STR bump in the Large Claws entry (Beast Weapon Stats). Lesser Evolution Surge can't grant the Large evolution (which grants a +8 to STR) because it costs 4 points, and Enlarge Person only grants a +2 to Str. I'm not sure what circumstance gives Teq the claws as you have them statted?

4) Racial features still only showed using FC for HP 6 times. Fixed.

I know I'm probably just missing something, but I'm going to say NOT YET] because of the Large Claw entry.

Satin Knights

First Post
Ack! I think I had the third level Evolution Surge in there as a spell at one point and then swapped it out for Black Tentacles. So, I ripped out the large claws entry. If she uses Enlarge Person, I can compute the small damage increase on the fly.

Thanks.

jkason

First Post
Ah, okay. That makes sense then. Thought I was just missing another nuance of the Synthesist.

Arianna is now APPROVED for level 9.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Lem the Cook

Combat Stats:

1) Monk lvl is 6. Fixed that notation in your BAB (I assume it's there for your flurry calculations)

2) CMB uses Str, not Dex, unless I'm missing something. s/b 6 (lvl 6 +1 Str -1 size) - fixed.

3) CMD uses Str & Dex, not just Dex, so s/b 22. - fixed.

Weapon stats:

Class Features:

4) s/b 6x on Skill points from favored - fixed.

5) Ki Pool: can also add +20 ft ranged to Improvised thrown or shuriken for 1 point - added

6) Slow fall increases to 30 ft @ 6th level - fixed

7) +20 fast movement @ 6th (correct in actual movement calculations, but listed wrong here) - fixed

Skills:

8) The total is correct, but the Base listed for skill points is wrong. S/b 4 - fixed.

9) You had your high jump bonus off by 1. I added it in, but also split the total since it only applies to Jump, not any other Acro checks (like tumbling)

10) Your ability bonus on Stealth was wrong (s/b +5). - fixed.

11) I get a total of 14112.6 for your inventory, which is off from both the total in the equipment section and the (different) total in the Finances Section. With that, I see you having 4003.08 coin remaining, a 100 gp difference that worked in your favor. -fixed.

12) Your coins carried showed a much larger number than your fund total. I'm assuming it was from before Lem did some shopping. - fixed

Lem is APPROVED for 6th level.

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Bren:

Quick note to start: I just want to pre-apologize if it seems like I'm being a jerk about spelling and names. It's not my intent. My rules-fu is not strong, so I rely on using the custom search at d20pfsrd a lot when I'm reviewing, especially higher level stuff. I'm not trying to be a d**k; it's just because I often can't find things to check if the names are off because of how I use the site. :)

Basic Info:

1) Cleric level is 9 - fixed

Combat Statistics:

2) I can't figure out where the "Def (01)" bonus is coming from on your CMD. I thought it was a Ring of Protection deflection bonus, but Bren doesn't have one.

Weapon Stats:

3) Grayflame was spelled wrong. -fixed.

Class Features:

4) On the notation for Monk level, the feat is Monastic Legacy, not Heritage. -fixed

5) Calming touch heals 1d6+9 at Bren's current level - fixed.

6) Inspiring Command can affect one more ally at this level (total 4) - fixed.

7) You're listing the 8th level domain power for Community, but Bren has Home listed as a Domain, instead. I'm not sure which of those is in error (I can't tell from Bren's prepped spells, because Leadership adds the same spells--Bless and Prayer--he'd lose for taking Home).

8) You've allocated the right number of ranks, but the totals at the top of the Skill section hadn't been updated for Cleric level 9. - fixed.

I'm not doing money checks because you're mid-adventure, but did do this in Equipment:

9) I added a note on the sheet like you did for the Monk's Shirt / Robe to explain that the base item for the Brassard of channeling is Phylactery to help track it down for bonuses in future.

2 and 7 are big enough to me that I'm going with NOT YET, though I think they should be quick to resolve.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No sweat on the spelling/name corrections - please fix those wherever you find 'em! I appreciate the review.

2. Deflection Bonus on CMD was an artifact left from previous ownership of +1 Ring of Protection. He sold it prior to this adventure; I'd fixed the numbers in his stat block for posting, but not on his sheet. It's now fixed.

7. Domains are Community and Leadership. Fixed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases