Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Reviewing Orlando Furioso:
a) I count four rogue talents on your sheet, and at 10th level in rogue, you should have five.
b) The trapfinding bonus to perception based on level went from +4 to +5. Fixed.
c) I added in the earnings numbers from the current adventure.

So, not yet. You get to add one more Rogue Talent.

Thanks for the fixes. And he has five Rogue Talents now.

Satin Knights

First Post
Okay, I reread the fine print on Advanced Talent. Previously I was under the impression is was a separate additional one. Your tweaks made it a little more clear too.

Orlando Furioso is APPROVED for 12th level.

jkason

First Post
I'm using some DMC to level Eanos before the Tiny Party That Does Not Like Melee sets out. Between the level 8 stuff and the money bump, it makes what seems like a pretty significant difference (though, as always, my math and strategy brains are always suspect). He's ready for some perusal then, as the fates allow.

soulnova

Explorer
My comments on bold.
Reviewing Galandra:
a) I tweaked the weapons block to give a bit more clarity. THANKS! I suck at that formatting on the wiki. :'(
b) Galandra gets a second combat style feat at 6th level. I don't see it listed. I bolded Many Shot on the stat block. Is that what you are looking for?
c) The Level up section at the bottom should be filled in for sixth level. OOPS
d) The Spells Known for a ranger is all the ranger spells of the appropriate level. Treat her like a cleric, not a wizard. Ok, I didn't want it to be too big.
e) I can't tell whether the +1 Ability Increase on Mika was placed on Dex or Con. Which ever it was on, the other is 1 too high. I guess it should be on DEX.

Suggestions:
Since Mika is learning a new trick, Flank is a specific one in the Animal Archive. It is a hard choice between that or Attack against unnatural creatures, but I thought I should bring it up.
Mika spent most of the previous adventure in the back because she wouldn't attack the monsters. Given we are at higher level, I guess magical creatures will keep appearing so I'll choose this one for the moment.

So, not yet.

Ok, I believe I edited all of it. GALANDRA

Satin Knights

First Post
b) I wanted the combat style feat listed in the feat section too. Now that I know what it is, I put it in.
d) The one liners like that is good, but you only put in the CRB spells. The APG, UM and UC all have ranger spells too. See d20pfsrd ranger spells for a bigger list.
e) Okay. I carried through the choice and cleaned things up.

As to the trick, yeah, that is probably the correct way to go.

I also added one more weapon line for when you are using the Rapid Shot and Manyshot in combination for a full round action. It is easier to have all those bits precomputed than adding them up on the fly.

You still have the other spells to add, but this is close enough that I will APPROVE Galandra for level 6 and let you fill in the spells later.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Tsaaruck:
a) The ACP for the armor and shield were off significantly. Fixed.
b) In the level up section, I specifically listed which skills you spent ranks in.

Tsaaruck is APPROVED for third level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to review Samad, but I shouldn't have to chase down which game he is in and what experience he earned. So, he still has more work to do.

Remove ads