Dragon god: Sardior the Ruby Dragon

the Jester

Legend
Ooh, neat!

My only question is... in your original (non-deific) coversion of Sardior, what's the damage supposed to be on his sonic breath weapon?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i found my blood wars cards:

Attachments

• sardior-bloodward cards.jpg
    sardior-bloodward cards.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 2,441

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
the Jester said:
My only question is... in your original (non-deific) coversion of Sardior, what's the damage supposed to be on his sonic breath weapon?

hmm, i've managed to confuse myself. i switched up the breath weapons at some point... i'll have to investigate further after a good night's sleep. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
those are just two artists' interpretations of him - i'm sure someone out there somewhere could come up with a version to satisfy your taste. :)

i do like the one on the right better than the one on the left, though.

the Jester

Legend
I agree with that much.

Yeesh, that one on the left... frankly, I could do better with colored pens and an epileptic seizure.

Well, okay, maybe not, but still. For something that you have to pay for, that's atrocious.

Krishnath

First Post
Art like that is one of the reasons, that the aformentioned cardgame never became popular, and aided the downfall of TSR and their final annexation by WotC. Thank hades for MTG... All good art, all the time :D

So, should I post more domains? :D

Btw, I'm considering transforming erica's version of Demodragon into a deity... Now if I only could work up the nerve to ask her if it's O.K. to use it as a base... :D

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
actually, at least half of the art on the cards was by Tony D - much of it original art made just for that game! :) i think the art on the left was by rob lazzeretti... much better as a cartographer than an illustrator, IMO. ;)

and yeah, go ahead and post more domains. all of my threads will be basically dead until next week. :) thanksgiving, dont'cha know - i'll be super busy.

Krishnath

First Post
Will do, btw, could you be so kind as to ask Erica, if it is O.K. that I use her Demodragon as a base for a deitification of him? I'll pretty much just add Domains, Divine Rank, and other stuff from Deities and Demigods to her version. I'm asking because you know her better than I do...

Anyways, on to the domains:

Void Domain

Granted Power:
Wilting Touch. Once per day, by making a successfull touch attack, you may inflict 1d3 points of temporary Con damage to a living target. A Fort save (DC: 10 plus your caster level) negates.

1. Entropic Shield
2. Silence
3. Dispel Magic
4. Nondetection
5. Ethereal Jaunt
6. Banishment
7. Disintegrate
8. Antimagic Field
9. Implosion

Desert Domain:

Granted Power:
You can go without water for a number of days equal to 3+your constitution modifier.

1. Endure Elements (Fire only)
2. Endurance
3. Searing Light
4. Neutralize Poison
5. Flamestrike
6. Harm
7. Sunbeam
8. Crawling Doom (Summons a carpet of scorpions)
9. Horrid Wilting

And last, but not least:

Lightning Domain:

Granted Power:
you cast spells with the electricity descripitor at +1 caster level.

1. Shocking Grasp
2. Resist Elements (Resist electricity only)
3. Call Lightning
4. Electric Orb*
5. Lightning Strike (As Flame Strike, but electricity damage instead of fire damage.)
6. Energy Immunity* (Eletricity immunity only)
7. Chain Lightning
8. Lightning Storm (As Fire Storm, but electricity damage instead of fire damage.)
9. Storm of Vengance

Spells marked with an * can be found in Tome and Blood™. And if you don't own it, you're missing out on some good spells, prestige classes, roleplaying tips, magic items, and expanded rules on creating said items.

Later,

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases