I've Just Got Twitter - Who Should I Follow?

Jools

First Post
Hi everybody, I've just installed Tweetdeck in Chrome and made my first ever Twitter account (Jools4point5). Its looking a bit barren at the moment as I don't have anyone to follow. This is where you come in! Who should I follow? Don't forget to mention their Twitter name!

P.S. Bare in mind that I'm totally new to Twitter and might not necessarily understand any Twitter jargon you young whipper snappers use these days! I've also posted something similar on rpg.net (hey, I'm excited about this twitter thing!) hope thats ok.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm on Twitter as [MENTION=43039]KEvIn[/MENTION]kulp. Morrus is on as [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]. I recommend [MENTION=13209]Critical[/MENTION]hits for Dave Chalker, and of course WotC feeds are useful.

Also, moving this to off-topic.

I'm on twitter as well as: @ub3r_n3rd

[MENTION=79607]Jools[/MENTION] I've tried to add you to follow, but it's not popping up showing no results. Not sure if you are in the process of making the twitter account or if you misspelled your twitter handle. You can also add it to your profile on here and it will show up right below your experience level on the left hand side under your name.

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
You won't find out what I had for breakfast by following me, nor what I think of the local barista or how my latest BBQ sauce purchase turned out, but you will get the occasional tweet about what Creative Mountain Games is up to - Mine is the @ sign then MarkCMG (this board's "mention" system thwarts certain attempts to give out twitter names)

Following @RPGBlogA​lliance gets you lots of cool RPG oriented info everyday.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We have a big list here on EN World of who to follow in RPGs on Twitter. Unfortunately, I'm on my phone so can't look for it for you, but if someone wants to put the link here that'd probably be very helpful to [MENTION=79607]Jools[/MENTION].

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If you are currently reading X-Men comics, Marvel created a whole slew of accounts for the characters in the current Wolverine and The X-Men comic @ JeanGreySchool. The feed has been funny. The tweeter and the person at Marvel's marketing department who came up with the idea should get a promotion or a raise.

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
I find "FakeTSR" to be an absolute blast.

If anyone is bored enough to want to watch the incredibly inane YouTube videos and weird links I tend to post on my Twitter, my handle is "stumblewyk". Clever, I know.

zepherusbane

Explorer
I followed a bunch of you in this thread, feel free to follow back or not.

I usually tweet about work related stuff (#bigdata, #outsourcing, etc.) instead of roleplaying so you might not want to bother. Handle is Dale_Nicholson2 if you care to follow anyway.

I just put my facebook and twitter into my configuration on here now too. Any chance more social media will be added later like Google+, linkedin, etc.?

Last edited:

Remove ads